• "2 for 1" The Hilton Family Holiday Sale

Exceptional times. Exceptional offers.

Pop the champagne; the wait is over! Our incredible 2 for 1 promotion is
    now open for booking. So you can treat yourself to a vacation that is
    twice as long and get double the value with the Hilton Family Holiday
    Sale - you deserve it!

Bookings start from now till 31 July and you can stay with us for 2 or
    more nights between 1 June and 31 August and we'll offer you a price
    that is twice as nice. Make those reservations on the double!

For rates twice as nice, log on to: hilton.com/2for1asiapacific:
    http://mail.hiltoninternational.com/a/tBKIzYkAPuqfsB7t-vE$AuNGo2V/txt2

---

And the best part is, none of the dates I've searched in any property (even clicking on Book Now through the link) says that the deal is available. A bit of a joke, really. Otherwise it'd be a fantastic offer.

It's indeed a nice promo, too bad it doesn't apply to me since my bookings are done thru TA and at corporate rate.

Comment

All of a sudden, it turns out there was a problem yesterday where no one could book the 2-for-1.

We're NOW back online!

Our apologies for the technical error on June 1.

Our sincere apologies to our valued customers who tried and were unable to
      book our exciting 2 for 1 Hilton Family promotion on the morning of 1 June.
      We discovered an error in our reservation system and the problem has since
      been rectified.

The response for this promotion has been overwhelming and we thank you for
      your support and patience. We are glad to announce that we are back online.
      So hurry book now, rooms are going fast!

Yours sincerely,
      Hilton Asia Pacific Marketing Team

For rates twice as nice, log on to: hilton.com/2for1asiapacific:
      http://mail.hiltoninternational.com/...U$AuNGooB/txt2

---

I can confirm that it *does* work now, but they've not really halved the price. What was over the last two weeks an RM213/253 room is now an RM165 room per night at the Hilton PJ now.

Nevertheless, still a significant saving. Especially partnered with the 3k miles/night (I believe only 3k will be credited per 2 nights now, however)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        All of a sudden, it turns out there was a problem yesterday where no Especially partnered with the 3k miles/night (I believe only 3k will be credited per 2 nights now, however)
        made my booking yesterday... but how do u get 3000miles/2 nights?

Comment

"2 for 1" The Hilton Family Holiday Sale
          Is Paris up in the offer too?

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
            Is Paris up in the offer too?
            Nope , only Asia countries

Comment

Originally posted by khellek View Post
              Nope , only Asia countries
              I was being cheeky there. Since the title was 2 for 1 The Hilton Family sale, I was referring to Paris Hilton

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                I was being cheeky there. Since the title was 2 for 1 The Hilton Family sale, I was referring to Paris Hilton
                haha , you got me on that

Comment

Update:

I'm shocked (in a nice way) to see that they've credited two nights x 3k each night i.e. 6k HH double-dip total into the HH account.

Which should show up in the FFP a/c but hasn't... for over 6 weeks now from my first Hilton run

Comment

Good stuff kyo. Now if only there were Hiltons in PEN......

Comment

If only we were so lucky. I stayed at the PEN Shangri-la instead (not the fancy Rasa Sayang one), ticked the double Krisflyer miles option and 5 weeks later, not a single one's posted too.

All these hotel partnerships not doing their job properly annoys me. We pay good money and they hope we don't notice... tsk tsk

Comment

Argh... torn between running first for SPG Plat or HH Gold now... this HH promo is seriously diverting some of my SPG stays unfortunately so it's taken until this past weekend to hit SPG Gold. 6 stays away on HH Gold and this will take me twice as long with quite a high opportunity cost to max out the Hilton stays.

Update: They recently took 10 weeks to credit all but two weekend stays worth of airline stays now... but it finally arrived.

Comment

Working...
                        X