Krisflyer & PPS pecking order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisflyer & PPS pecking order

I would like to know the krisflyer and PPS ladder if any one mind listing it down. This is what i understand, the order is: Krisflyer, KF Elite Silver, KF Elite Gold. For PPS: PPS, Solitaire PPS. What is *GOLD and TPP and QPP?

Originally posted by danzer View Post
    I would like to know the krisflyer and PPS ladder if any one mind listing it down. This is what i understand, the order is: Krisflyer, KF Elite Silver, KF Elite Gold. For PPS: PPS, Solitaire PPS. What is *GOLD and TPP and QPP?
    Yes you got the KF and PPS ladder right.. only that there is Life PPS (no new members allowed).

QPP: Qualified PPS, or 'regular' PPS
    TPP: Top PPS, or Solitaire PPS.
    LPP: Life PPS

*Gold: Star Alliance Gold Members (KFEG, QPP, TPP, LPP on SQ)
    zxcvbn

Comment

I've been wanting to ask the same question for a long time. Thankx zxcvbn for the reply.

BTW, would like to ask, since there is no more new Life PPS members allowed, how did one get there in the first place? Does Life PPS means the PPS never expires?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zxcvbn View Post
        QPP: Qualified PPS, or 'regular' PPS
        TPP: Top PPS, or Solitaire PPS.
        LPP: Life PPS

*Gold: Star Alliance Gold Members (KFEG, QPP, TPP, LPP on SQ)
        Then why not just call it PPS (reg. pps), SPP (solitaire), and LPP (life PPS), easier for newbies to the forums, like me, to derive.(just a suggestion)

Is *Gold an official term or is it something that is created in forums like this?

Comment

Originally posted by danzer View Post
          Then why not just call it PPS (reg. pps), SPP (solitaire), and LPP (life PPS), easier for newbies to the forums, like me, to derive.(just a suggestion)

Is *Gold an official term or is it something that is created in forums like this?
          Those are terms used by SQ. You need to write to SQ management if you want to change them.

Star Alliance Gold is the official term. It is commonly abbreviated as *Gold or *G in forrms.

Comment

Life PPS was obtainable by flying 1,875,000 miles or 1000 PPS sectors
            However, it is no longer possible to get this status as of 01 Sept 2007, along with the changes to PPS club membership.

LPP has same benefits as TPP, but with no requalification criteria. People who have become LPP before 01 Sept 2007 will continue to do so.
            zxcvbn

Comment

Originally posted by zxcvbn View Post
              LPP has same benefits as TPP, but with no requalification criteria. People who have become LPP before 01 Sept 2007 will continue to do so.
              In other words, a LPP is a Solitaire PPS until the rest of his/her life. In turn, it will be *G for life as well (if SQ stays in as a member of StarAlliance).

Comment

any one knows how many members in each catagory?

Comment

Working...
                X