[BCN] Lounge in Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BCN] Lounge in Barcelona

Will have a 4 hours lay over at Barcelona, arriving on a SQ flight to connect to a Spanair flight.

Any one with ideas of the lounge that I can use and facilities??
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Spanair operates some Sala VIP's IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Spanair operates some Sala VIP's IIRC.
      Thanks,... looking at the airport map, it would appear that there is a *Gold lounge in Terminal B where Spanair is taking off from. Anyone been in there?

Comment

I have, albeit way back in 2005. Nothing spectacular then.

Comment

I was at the "sala vip canudas" lounge in Terminal B last Monday... its ok, but nothing special - need to pay for wireless yourself, plus they ran out of snacks (Croissants, muffins etc) while we were there. It looks much bigger than it is because the back wall is one big mirror. Pleanty of drinks however, and a few newspapers.

p.s. where did you get the map from? are there the same for other airports?

Comment

Originally posted by super bean flicker View Post
            I was at the "sala vip canudas" lounge in Terminal B last Monday... its ok, but nothing special - need to pay for wireless yourself, plus they ran out of snacks (Croissants, muffins etc) while we were there. It looks much bigger than it is because the back wall is one big mirror. Pleanty of drinks however, and a few newspapers.

p.s. where did you get the map from? are there the same for other airports?
            Hi Super... the map is off Star alliance website....

Comment

i was at sala salvadore dali in late december. nothing special ... and not really anything i'd recommend.
              Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Working...
              X