Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Observations on SQ

Hi
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I did a search doesn't seem to come up. Just did a PEK - SIN - SYD return trip in J. And notice 2 interesting changes, since I last fly SQ on the same route in Feb.

1) The cuttlery used for all segaments on all air crafts are now the same. SQ seem to retired the pink table cloth and blue chinaware for J (the old raffles class look). It is now all White table cloth and Grey/White square Chinaware on all aircrafts (744,772,380,773ER)

2) On my flight back from SIN - PEK today moring (Fri 15th May) SQ800. I notice a male cabin crew with a Yellow/Gold coloured tie, and with an extra PIN on the uniform besides the name tag as well. First time I've seen a Yellow/Gold tie on SQ uniform. Anyone know what it standfor? Also this flight in F/J seem to have alot of senior cabin crews, out of 2 cabins F+J only one 1 blue, the rest are Green, Red, Burgendy and 1 Yellow/Gold.

Originally posted by gMaster View Post
    Hi

2) On my flight back from SIN - PEK today moring (Fri 15th May) SQ800. I notice a male cabin crew with a Yellow/Gold coloured tie, and with an extra PIN on the uniform besides the name tag as well. First time I've seen a Yellow/Gold tie on SQ uniform. Anyone know what it standfor? Also this flight in F/J seem to have alot of senior cabin crews, out of 2 cabins F+J only one 1 blue, the rest are Green, Red, Burgendy and 1 Yellow/Gold.

You have met the Inflight Auditor. It has been discussed here before.

Comment

Working...
    X