Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Flights on 6 Airlines in 11 days! (TG,BA,TP,VY,FR,EI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this year i had to fly TG 744's a whole lot on long-haul due to cut in budget, and I must admit that the pitch in Y surpasses that of SQ (totally based on feeling, and inflight comfort).

That said, I still like the seat features of the 77W/A330/A380 in Y...

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
      this year i had to fly TG 744's a whole lot on long-haul due to cut in budget, and I must admit that the pitch in Y surpasses that of SQ (totally based on feeling, and inflight comfort).

That said, I still like the seat features of the 77W/A330/A380 in Y...
      If TG were to retrofit their B744 economy seats with AVOD ptvs while retaining the same generous seat pitch, they would have a winner!
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Very nice TR. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
          If TG were to retrofit their B744 economy seats with AVOD ptvs while retaining the same generous seat pitch, they would have a winner!
          Actually, TG should retrofit the other classes on some of their 744s since they have a few that don't have PTVs in any cabins. I flew BKK-CNX-BKK on HS-TGY and HS-TGA on J class, and got first class seats on both sectors. The seats were good, but they had overhead TVs instead. For short flights like I had, PTVs aren't necessary at all, but since they use these planes for long haul flights to Europe as well, they should modify them.

Comment

Very nice TR. I like TG too!

Comment

Working...
            X