A340-300
    HB-JML
    Economy Class

HB-JML

Waiting for pushback

Nose-gear camera. So cool!

Meal service

Meal

Gin and tonic. LX serves Bombay Sapphire in economy! And they are very generous with drinks!

Cabin view

Enjoying a Baileys

IFE

Approaching SIN

Landed in rainy weather
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

I must say, it all looks very pleasant to fly LX Y (or is it your photography skills? ) - seems to be a decent option. How was the food and the service?

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I spy the Wunala Dreaming at C1.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
          I must say, it all looks very pleasant to fly LX Y (or is it your photography skills? ) - seems to be a decent option. How was the food and the service?
          The food, though not that fantastic and no choices, is sufficient for a short 2hr SIN-BKK hop. But LX is very generous with their alcoholic drinks. Service is average (no "enjoy your meal" and less "smiles" aka SQ ) but for such a short flight, who cares. IFE is on demand (less choices than SQ though) and the forward camera is neat! The best part is when the crew comes around with the pre-landing Swiss chocolates! Delicious!! U can even take a handful if you wanted to. All in all, a very value for money flight, especially when it costed about the same as the budget carriers.

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
            But LX is very generous with their alcoholic drinks. The best part is when the crew comes around with the pre-landing Swiss chocolates! Delicious!! U can even take a handful if you wanted to. All in all, a very value for money flight, especially when it costed about the same as the budget carriers.
            That's pretty impressive! I do not know any other airline that currently serves mini bottles of cognac and gin in Y! The last time I've had liquers in Y was DXB-CMN on EK (Tia Maria) and NBO-BKK on KQ (Amaretto), but that was more than two years ago. Dunno if they're still doing it.

And pre-landing chocolates?! Classy I remember when SQ passed out pre-landing candy in Y back in the day (and welcome drinks that included beer/sparkling wine).
            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
              That's pretty impressive! I do not know any other airline that currently serves mini bottles of cognac and gin in Y!
              Not to mention that Swiss serves Bombay Sapphire in economy, which is normally exclusively reserved for First/Biz passengers on other airlines. Even SQ only serves Bombay Sapphire in First Class. Biz and economy pax would only get Gordon's gin.

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
              X