MLE A333 Upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLE A333 Upgrade?

Anybody know if the SIN-MLE route is planned for an aircraft upgrade anytime soon? It seems like it's one of the leisure destinations that hasn't been upgraded yet, despite the arrivals of A359's and B78J, and the fact that it's an 'red-eye' flight (returning)

In my opinion SIN-MLE route will be one of the last few routes that SQ will upgrade to the new planes.
    On the other hand, perhaps the day-time SIN-MLE MI flight will revert to be operated by SQ to provide additional capacity to the market since TR will be dropping the SIN-MLE at the beginning of winter 2019 schedule.

Comment

MLE has been known to be stuck with the oldest planes in the past. From memory, a couple of very old 772s that had seen no refurb at all were once permanently rostered onto MLE, so I'd agree that they might be keeping the A330s for a while yet.

Comment

That's sad to hear, hope they will consider changing it soon!

Comment

I'd reckon they consider MLE more of leisure destination than biz so the focus is on the Y pax so plane upgrade priority would probably not be high on the list

Comment

Working...
          X