Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Welcome to SQTalk, guttorm.
    You are the lucky devil for getting that SIN-CDG in the new business class seats.
    Thanks, the new place looks great. Much higher signal-to-noise ratio so far than its cousin.

Looking forward to new business class on SIN-CDG, too bad the outbound is AMS-SIN...... Well, I guess you could do worse with an award booked 3 months out - on average I should be OK. Any word on when SQ is planning to phase out its now two generations old business class product?

Oh, and for those that don't know me. I'm the Norwegian with the funny name that shows up in Singapore every now and then.

Cheers
    Guttorm

Comment

HARLO

I love our new home

Comment

Harlos everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
          Harlos everyone
          Is your bum frozen solid yet?

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm Adrian, was intro to SQtalk by Keith. Haha trying to read and know more about SQ and *A. Never flew with SQ before but hopefully can gather up info from here and plan SQ trip later. Great to be here. And nice to meet ya all.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_M View Post
              Hi guys,

I'm Adrian, was intro to SQtalk by Keith. Haha trying to read and know more about SQ and *A. Never flew with SQ before but hopefully can gather up info from here and plan SQ trip later. Great to be here. And nice to meet ya all.
              Welcome! Have fun here

Comment

Welcome onboard, Adrian_M!
                Beware...us SQTalkers have our ways of getting you hooked on SQ. The legendary service ultimately does it of course, but reading trip reports after trip reports of fantastic service makes you feel like running to the airport and catching an SQ flight then and there to see what the fuss is about.

For it wasn't that long ago that I participated in travel forums like this one as QF009....
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Welcome everyone!

Comment

Certainly. Here's by boarding pass:

FIRST CLASS

name of passenger
                    MegatopLover

from
                    SFO San Francisco

to
                    SIN Singapore

carrier flight no./date gate no. seat no.
                    SQ1 14DEC G97 2F

seq no. 0001
                    class p * star alliance

Comment

Welcome back, MegaTopLover.
                      I will be on SQ1 Dec2. It's been a very long time not taking this route. Hope will get great crew!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                        Beware...us SQTalkers have our ways of getting you hooked on SQ. The legendary service ultimately does it of course, but reading trip reports after trip reports of fantastic service makes you feel like running to the airport and catching an SQ flight then and there to see what the fuss is about.
                        Tell that over to the MPO folks at CX who painfully discovered when I first jumped on the SQ F wagon in Feb and haven't really looked back ever since.
                        Originally posted by CGK
                        I will be on SQ1 Dec2.
                        Why are you on a "D" waitlist. Hard to be credible when it is on anything else other than P, A, or F. Did they recently pull F out of SQ11?
                        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                          Why are you on a "D" waitlist. Hard to be credible when it is on anything else other than P, A, or F. Did they recently pull F out of SQ11?
                          Not all has a fortune like yours.
                          D would be enough for me...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            Welcome back, MegaTopLover.
                            I will be on SQ1 Dec2. It's been a very long time not taking this route. Hope will get great crew!
                            Hi CGK, Didn't I hear you say that SQ 1 was too early for you??

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post

Sadly, not everyone does P,A, F here all the time. I guess some(>95%) are just not as fortunate. I do hope you will not mind that this forum also discusses J and Y travel

Comment

A mighty welcome to everyone who joined recently.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X