SIN Do - 1st June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Hmm very interesting. May be I should move my another Y trip to coincide with your travel day. I need to prove the theory that LPP will easily get an op-up for long haul Y kangaroo route.
    ...and leave jjpb3 sitting along in Y? How can you do that to dear jjpb3?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      ...and leave jjpb3 sitting along in Y? How can you do that to dear jjpb3?
      There's a precedent for me being abandoned to the masses. See post #64 in this thread.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Wow.. I am amazed everyone finds here so easy in doing search.

Comment

So a great announcement's expected 1/6/08?

Comment

I have to be at work on 2 June in the UK. Trying to get a * Alliance night flight out of SIN on 1 June.

What is the earliest possible time we could hold the Do?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              I have to be at work on 2 June in the UK. Trying to get a * Alliance night flight out of SIN on 1 June.

What is the earliest possible time we could hold the Do?
              Actually anytime from 31 May 9pm onwards. We can have a Afternoon tea Do on 1st June if it's more convenient for you and jhm.

Comment

The best flight would be SQ322 leaving after 11pm and arriving 530am on June 2. Thus, you can go straight to work.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  Actually anytime from 31 May 9pm onwards. We can have a Afternoon tea Do on 1st June if it's more convenient for you and jhm.
                  The original 7-9pm for dinner on 1 June works for me but I don't know about phaleesy. It obviously works for her if she wants to take the A380 experience back to LHR but not if (e.g.) via BKK.

If we do go for tea and given it's Singapore, perhaps High Tea would be more local ?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    So a great announcement's expected 1/6/08?
                    Yeah I wanna be there when it's made. This way we can settle the 20.08.08 vs. 08.08.08 debate.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      The original 7-9pm for dinner on 1 June works for me but I don't know about phaleesy. It obviously works for her if she wants to take the A380 experience back to LHR but not if (e.g.) via BKK.

If we do go for tea and given it's Singapore, perhaps High Tea would be more local ?
                      Hmm via BKK meaning TG? Please don't do that to the kinky girl. A380 is better!

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      Yeah I wanna be there when it's made. This way we can settle the 20.08.08 vs. 08.08.08 debate.
                      That's a spirit. Go SQFAN. Go!

PS: Application accepted for cheerleader!

Comment

Hmm via BKK meaning TG? Please don't do that to the kinky girl. A380 is better!
                        Many people on the A380! Imagine the chaos at LHR while waiting for our luggage. I was thinking of LX via BKK.

To be perfectly honest, I don't care which * Alliance flight, so long as the fare is reasonable and I am able to get back to work that morning.

Comment

Many people on the A380! Imagine the chaos at LHR while waiting for our luggage. I was thinking of LX via BKK.

To be perfectly honest, I don't care which * Alliance flight, so long as the fare is reasonable and I am able to get back to work that morning.
                          LX will take you back at LHR mid morning. And I could not get it why the baggage is chaotic? Don't check any luggage. Lets jhm who flies premium class taking care of them.

Comment

I should be a maybe too....would be a definite if there is a big announcement to be made!

Comment

PS: Application accepted for cheerleader!
                              SQ LPP in a cheerleader skirt? I want to see...

Comment

OK, barring work making me cancel this extended weekend plan, I'm in.

Arriving on 31 May, actually, so I can meet up for a meal to suit our esteemed phaleesy's schedule. I haven't decided which hotel to stay in, but if it's the IC, maybe someone can hold my hand to the chicken rice place phaleesy and SQFAN told me about? The concierge at the IC didn't know the way.

Any chance my dear KUL-based SQTalker might be able to come down?

Comment

Working...
                                X