SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to arm-twist Sailaway

..and yes, Marina Mandarin can manage us at 5pm.

Comment

Excellent! I've updated the first post.

I might be able to attend the pre-drinks drinkies.
      Last edited by jjpb3; 22 November 2007, 05:24 AM.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Lovely to hear the news!
        Hmm may be an announcement for a shocking event will happen that evening?

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Updated list of attendees (as of 21 Nov):

AFTERNOON DRINKS?

Ceri
          CGK
          MAN Flyer

DRINKS + DINNER:

Drinks: Marina Mandarin, 17.00
          Dinner: Aburiya, 60 Robertson Quay, 19.00

CGK
          jjpb3
          sailaway75
          SQFAN
          upright man

PROBABLE:

SuperJonJon
          Four weeks to go. Hmm where is everybody? Our A380 celebrity upright man will sign autograph!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            ...Hmm may be an announcement for a shocking event will happen that evening?
            I'm intrigued!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              I'm intrigued!
              I'm more anxious than anything

Comment

...Hmm where is everybody? ...
                At the moment, enjoying very warm (but not tropical) wx.

Originally posted by nickbot
                I'm intrigued!
                Are you sure you don't already know?

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                  At the moment, enjoying very warm (but not tropical) wx.
                  Arggghhhhh .... snowing here... and last night back home by bus which was late ... waiting in a cold and blowing snow at the bus stop.
                  Well enjoy your warm weather. Hope next weekend I will have a better weather... (hmm better check the weather report down south).

Comment

...Are you sure you don't already know?
                    Now I'm doubly intrigued!?!

Comment

Well enjoy your warm weather. Hope next weekend I will have a better weather... (hmm better check the weather report down south).
                      I think cawhite was being cheeky. I just read a news article about what the Midwest had to endure this weekend, weather-wise. Thank goodness for the Gulf Stream for us in Southeast England.

You going somewhere again, CGK?

Anyways, for those who are able to make it to the Auld Lang SIN Do 2007 , I've made reservations for 6 at Aburiya -- to allow SuperJonJon to disentangle himself from his commitments. For others, let me know if you'd like to join the party so I can amend the reservations.

The reservation is under Mr [my first name]. I think everyone who has said 'yes' so far knows me, so this shouldn't be an issue.

SQFAN, may I assume you're taking care of letting the Marina Mandarin know?
                      Last edited by jjpb3; 3 December 2007, 04:10 AM.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        Now I'm doubly intrigued!?!
                        Yup. I am sure it will make you very very curious george. I am trying to meet in person to tell the exciting yet intriguing story! Will try to catch up next year!

I think cawhite was being cheeky. I just read a news article about what the Midwest had to endure this weekend, weather-wise. Thank goodness for the Gulf Stream for us in Southeast England.
                        You going somewhere again, CGK?
                        Yeah, my weekend trip down south! After all the US$ is lower.. and here I am helping out many Canadians for their Christmas shoppings. I am a personal shopping assistant.

Anyways, for those who are able to make it to the Auld Lang SIN Do 2007 , I've made reservations for 6 at Aburiya -- to allow SuperJonJon to disentangle himself from his commitments. For others, let me know if you'd like to join the party so I can amend the reservations.

The reservation is under Mr [my first name]. I think everyone who has said 'yes' so far knows me, so this shouldn't be an issue.

SQFAN, may I assume you're taking care of letting the Marina Mandarin know?
                        HRH jjpb3, are you joining MANFlyer and Ceri for afternoon drinks? Anyone else? I am still thinking of staying at Intercontinental for the nigght of the 29th.. thus at 4pm 30th December I must check out... Hmm I should check the rates for Conrad... isn't it nearer to the restaurant where we would have dinner?

Comment

Yup. I am sure it will make you very very curious george. I am trying to meet in person to tell the exciting yet intriguing story! Will try to catch up next year!
                          The plot thickens Maybe you and jjpb3 can join a certain Australian based SQTalker when he visits the UK East Midlands mid January in order to share your news! Hotel Nickbot renovations may be complete by then too!

Comment

I think cawhite was being cheeky. ...
                            A bit...but there was something that really did make me think he already knew.

Comment

Arggghhhhh .... snowing here... and last night back home by bus which was late ... waiting in a cold and blowing snow at the bus stop.
                              I wasn't complaining too much when my flight last night was cancelled. Another 24+ hours in nice wx!

Comment

I wasn't complaining too much when my flight last night was cancelled. Another 24+ hours in nice wx!
                                Enjoy the nice weather and good luck getting back home!

No snow or ice here yet, but lots of rain.

Almost under the middle of that big mess:

Comment

Working...
                                X