SQ Premium Economy from Singapore to London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldLux View Post
    Hi, first time on SQTalk, just wondering, is fast track given out to all Premium Economy passengers. Or those who have higher status with KrisFlyer? I am flying to London in 2 weeks in Premium Economy and if Fast Track is given, it would be great
    Hi, GoldLux! Welcome to SQTalk!

I believe this is given to all PEY passengers. Yes, Fast Track is very useful when entering the UK as the queues at Border Control can be very unpredictable. Have a great flight!

Comment

Hi all,

Just to update, they did not give fast track for PEY. I even asked and they said it was only from Business and above.

Comment

Hi all,

Just to update, they did not give fast track for PEY. I even asked and they said it was only from Business and above.
        Hi GoldLux, thanks for sharing the update here. That is a little disappointing. When I flew PEY to London on that previous occasion, I did get a fast track card.

Wonder if they changed policy since then, or if someone wasn't clear on the criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
          Hi GoldLux, thanks for sharing the update here. That is a little disappointing. When I flew PEY to London on that previous occasion, I did get a fast track card.

Wonder if they changed policy since then, or if someone wasn't clear on the criteria.
          Perhaps you got it because you are a Solitaire member on SQ?

Comment

Perhaps you got it because you are a Solitaire member on SQ?
            Actually I am not Solitaire...I am not even PPS. I've never been into the TPR, and I've never thrown a PPS tantrum.

Comment

Based on SIA Website for LHR Krisflyer Elite Gold (Star Alliance Gold) member are entitled to Fast Track. Several other locations as well. But general rule of thumb is only J and F class get Fast Track

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg...rack-services/

Comment

Working...
              X