YVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YVR

SQ departs from International Terminal. There are check-in rows for Economy pax, and also a special check-in area for C pax and PPS (first door after the US-bound terminal.

There is a security fast track, with a sticker on BP.

The lounge is AC Maple Leaf lounge, which is located just after the security check, to the right of duty free shop.

The gate that usually used by SQ is in the new wing or new departure area.

Some Pictures of the Departure Hall While Walking Towards SQ Gate

Comment

Comment

Comment

SQ17 YVR - ICN - SIN operates on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
          It's a 777-200ER aircraft. It's 2-class service only, and SpaceBeds are in C class.

Comment

When you are taking SQ17 and you are seated by the right hand side of the plane, you might see these view.

The Coast of Alaska

Comment

Nice pictures!

Comment

Makes me want to go back..The last time, I recall I had difficulty getting my BP () and the shops were still closed.

Comment

Nice pics. I've never had such good views flying to/from YVR or ANC

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    Makes me want to go back..The last time, I recall I had difficulty getting my BP () and the shops were still closed.
                    You were in transborder area last time.. not the international one.

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                    Nice pics. I've never had such good views flying to/from YVR or ANC
                    Well, you just need to fly more!

Comment

With Air NZ operating AKL-YVR it is more likely I make it back more often. A nice way to avoid USA on RTWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                        A nice way to avoid USA on RTWs.
                        ... for the much more welcoming and friendly YVR immigration ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          ... for the much more welcoming and friendly YVR immigration ?
                          Last year I did HKG-YVR-JFK and on a separate trip AKL-YVR-LAX - no problems with either visit. It was just the one time I got such a warm welcome.

Comment

I finally had a chance to check out the new Public Observation Area at YVR http://www.yvr.ca/guide/todo/observation_area.asp

A little disappointed on account of the small space. I think there are better planespotting prospects sitting in the AC Maple Leaf Lounges, both domestic and international.
                            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

YVR turns 80!

http://www.yvr.ca/en/flight-informat...Celebrate.aspx

http://www.yvr.ca/en/Default.aspx
                              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                              X