Home: By Singapore Airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home: By Singapore Airlines

Just posted this National Day...a rendition of "Home" by SQ...

https://youtu.be/GbH5QQwIlM4

Happy National Day, everyone!

Thanks for posting.

Man, I really miss flying SQ! I would be on my way to SIN today if Covid had not struck.

I am getting bak chor mee withdrawals out here in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Just posted this National Day...a rendition of "Home" by SQ...

https://youtu.be/GbH5QQwIlM4

Happy National Day, everyone!
      Saw it when SQ posted it on their FB page yesterday. It was so nicely done - sure makes one miss “Home” in a way. And I must say that there are a lot of talented (musicians/singers) among the SQ crew - kudos to you all.

Happy National Day Singapore and every one in SG!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ777 View Post
        Thanks for posting.

Man, I really miss flying SQ! I would be on my way to SIN today if Covid had not struck.

https://www.facebook.com/31981554144...3/?d=null&vh=e

Comment

Originally posted by SQ777 View Post
          Thanks for posting.

When I am overseas, I can usually last 4-5 days before an intense craving for some Singapore hawker food, or at least some Asian food, sets in!

Comment

Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
            Saw it when SQ posted it on their FB page yesterday. It was so nicely done - sure makes one miss “Home” in a way. And I must say that there are a lot of talented (musicians/singers) among the SQ crew - kudos to you all.

Happy National Day Singapore and every one in SG!
            Have to confess that I teared up a little when I watched the video for the first time.

A very different NDP this year, with everything decentralized, but a very meaningful celebration that resonated with many over here, especially the recognition of frontline / healthcare workers, with things like an F15 flypast over hospitals across the island!

Comment

lol I have actually heard about these guys prior to my last trip to SIN. Was planning on checking the stall out but ran out of time...there are too many places to choose from in SIN.

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
              When I am overseas, I can usually last 4-5 days before an intense craving for some Singapore hawker food, or at least some Asian food, sets in!
              Ha! Try 6 months going without...they do have Asian food where I live but it is quite western if that makes any sense...quite unlike what you would get in London or some big cities on the North American west coast where you do have decent options.

More on topic, quite impressed at how talented the crew are in the video. Really nicely done!

Comment

Am sure if they include all the employees of SIA and not just cabin crew, there will be much more talent amongst the staff

Comment

Working...
                X