Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Older folks?
    As an older person SQ LPP, do you feel the cold?

Comment

• Originally posted by dnllam View Post
      Perhaps SQ should charge an extra 10,000 miles on KrysFlyer First Class redemption tickets for access to The Private Room?
      OK, who is this person??? Comments like these make me think SQT has Jumped the Shark!

Originally posted by Irish lad View Post
      I give this policy three months max before being revised.
      HUGE AL will take that bet!
      HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by dnllam View Post
        Perhaps SQ should charge an extra 10,000 miles on KrysFlyer First Class redemption tickets for access to The Private Room?
        Not sure why this should even be proposed or suggested??????

Comment

• Must be someone from SQ in disguise?

Or that evil CGK in disguise!!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Must be someone from SQ in disguise?

Or that evil CGK in disguise!!?!
            Come to think of it, this could be true as this so called evil CGK seems to be ahead of the news (PPS revamp, TPR, etc).
            Last edited by SuperJonJon; 28 July 2008, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• got to access TPR for about 7 minutes before boarding my mel flight. i was on paid F, and my buddy was on an F redemption i had booked for him... i was first to greet the armed guards- they welcomed me in and i said i was traveling with my friend who was directly behind me, and then they looked at his F BP and told him that we could either separate or could enjoy the F lounge together, since his "BP is not TPR eligible." i did a walk-around, said hello to the staff inside, and said, "thank you, but i must comment that it is certainly nothing too special that they have to segregate F passengers" as i left the room. i didn't even get a response, just an embarrassed smile.
              Last edited by taipeiflyer; 8 August 2008, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                i didn't even get a response, just an embarrassed smile.
                I got the same response, with a shrug of the shoulders and an apology.

I feel for staff on the TPR and F lounge. They will be copping all the flack yet this silly decision isn't down to them.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the avg. ratio is of travellers entering the F lounge versus TPR for any given week?

Would it be 3 to 1 (F vs. TPR) or even higher?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                    Does anyone know what the avg. ratio is of travellers entering the F lounge versus TPR for any given week?

Would it be 3 to 1 (F vs. TPR) or even higher?
                    Could I ask why this ratio is per se interesting? At least without corresponding S$ figures (either lifetime or within the fiscal year)?
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Just interested in knowing on how many paid F pax visit the TPR in comparison to the F lounge thats allowed to paid F, reward F and select PPS members......

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                        Just interested in knowing on how many paid F pax visit the TPR in comparison to the F lounge thats allowed to paid F, reward F and select PPS members......
                        ... and *A F pax, and guests of the above

Comment

• At the moment I, as a redemption ticket holder am the only passanger sitting in the F lounge atm. And I am aware that there are atleast 7 people in the private room so it seems to me the F class lounge is now the exclusive one lol I think it is a stupid decision from SQ as I think both paid and redemption ticket holders should be treated the same and from what people are saying it doesnt sound that good anyway.
                          I miss BKK airport
                          Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

• Posting this from the TPR.
                            It is a very nice place to sit down and relax in, although amenities-wise, there are nothing much more to offer than the F lounge.
                            Edited to add: I had the U. S. Prime Beef burger and the missus had Baked Lobster with 3 Cheeses from the menu, and they were both very good.

Comment

• I believe the complaints about the access policy have (unsurprisingly) been staggering. They have even been piling up in the T2 SKL.

Comment

• This Private Room thing is so ill-minded... LH is treating all of its First Class customers the same. If you are on another airline you are out. If you are not a HON circle you are out. Both makes sense. If you upgrade or are on an award, you are welcome to the First Class facilities. No one at LH would look down on you because you haven't paid full price. SQ's responses to complaints are pathetic - all of you guys should keep complaining till they get the message...

Comment

Working...
                                X