No announcement yet.

Priority Pass Lounges in SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say definitely not worth the $31.50...

But for PP Unlimited (hereforth referred to as PPU) holders, it would be a very healthy alternative and one way to save some dosh. For me, I could do this ex-SIN every Friday and if I'm feeling like it, dinner on the way out every Sunday... and get some greens into the system. Having this option is one I welcome.

Comment

Sweet will try it out in a month or so.
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Since most of the posts here relate specifically to The Green Market, thought I'd share a few pics of the interior and food... I also think TGM's posts should be integrated with these

A few bits and bobs from the salad/starters/desserts buffet -

Interesting backdrop -

A yummy roasted mackerel (also a generous portion and cooked to perfection) -

Comment

I'll visit Skyview for the first time in 3 weeks. Been awhile since the pics here have been updated. Will try to take some pictures

Comment

Don't forget to go up the stairs at the back of the part of the lounge on the left as you enter. It's like a whole hidden lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by MSPeconomist View Post
              Don't forget to go up the stairs at the back of the part of the lounge on the left as you enter. It's like a whole hidden lounge.
              Thanks for the tip. It was massive up there. And a part of it was under renovation so it would be even larger when that's done.

It was virtually empty when I was there at 7-7.30am.

Its a nice lounge. Comfy seats, light bites like sandwitches, pastries and dimsum. The coffee was good. There was a fair selection of wines and liquours as well.

Will upload the pics I took soon.

Waiting to board SQ12 now. There is a massive "Priority Boarding" line behind me now. Strange that they don't stagger it into different tiers. How unsingaporean.. Oh well

Comment

Some pictures from my brief visit 2 weeks ago.

The area upstairs is probably going to be doble the current size as half of it was boxed up for renovation.

The restrooms and showers looked fine too.

If they could just add a few more food options, this would be a fantastic lounge.

Comment

It used to be double the size previously up the back, which seems still the intention and should be completed this week, apparently. Will pop by tonight if I have time!

Comment

Working...
                  X