Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any SQTalkers in London and Zurich this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any SQTalkers in London and Zurich this weekend?

I am just wondering whether there are any SQTalkers will be in London today Friday 21 September, and Zurich Saturday 22 September? Coffee anyone?

That's today!

You could take a Virgin Train to MAN if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
      That's today!

You could take a Virgin Train to MAN if you want?
      He he he..
      Next time I guess...
      Time to board my BA flight to LHR.

Comment

Later in the evening is best for me, CGK.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Later in the evening is best for me, CGK.
          Depends how late,...I must be old before my time as I find it difficult to stay awake on a Friday night beyond 10pm Sure a glass or two of champagne would wake me up however

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            Depends how late,...I must be old before my time as I find it difficult to stay awake on a Friday night beyond 10pm Sure a glass or two of champagne would wake me up however
            On a Friday, late = home by 10 pm. Add alcohol to the mix, and you'll have to shave another hour off that. (Fortunately, my current diet precludes the latter. )
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              On a Friday, late = home by 10 pm. Add alcohol to the mix, and you'll have to shave another hour off that. (Fortunately, my current diet precludes the latter. )
              Have to agree,...currently my usual Friday night starts with a bottle of wine and ends up being asleep in front of the TV at 9pm

Comment

I am in London today, so would be great to catch up.

Comment

Yes, me too!
                  My SQ A380 photos

Comment

Looks like we are going to meet at 530pm Holiday Inn Bloomsbury at Coram St.
                    Lobster and nickbot has confirmed.
                    I may be late. You guys go have drinks first.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Looks like we are going to meet at 530pm Holiday Inn Bloomsbury at Coram St.
                      Lobster and nickbot has confirmed.
                      I may be late. You guys go have drinks first.
                      after enjoying the wonderful company of cgk for a few hours a couple of nights ago, i was half-tempted to fly out to london to partake in more festivities.
                      cgk- you are truly a joy. look forward to the next time we can meet up!

Comment

Nickbot is very very happy with his new toy delivered in pristine condtion. But unfortunately, the box that contains the goodies for jjpb3 did not make the flight to London.

Comment

CGK should have told me in advanced so I would like to invite you to have dinner in my restaurant (THAI) in Highbury & Islington.....Ha.ha.ha.ha.

Comment

The gathering started about 530pm when JPB and nickbot met.
                            UK Flyer, the camera shy and I joined later. We had drink at the bar adjoining Holiday Inn Bloomsbury.

We talked about SQ mostly. And UK Flyer left us for his prior planned event. We had another round for drinks, and it's time to handover the delivery. Here is the happy camper guy joining the Tumi fans club.

I suggested the Thai restaurant I went with jjpb3 last time around prior to PPS Change/SKL Changi Vigil rally. We had good food, and guess who was coming?

JPB left after dinner. And the rest was having champagne at nickbot's room courtesy from nickbot. Thank you!
                            Everyone is tired, and we part away, but we will do breakfast tomorrow!

Comment

Looks like a nice Fri evening gathering!
                              It didn't look like y'all went to bed before 10pm though.
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                              X