Posting pictures to posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pictures to posts

I'm new to this forum and I was just wondering how to post pictures inside of posts, not urls but actual pictures. I'm just wondering because I'm going to make a trip report in the near future and I wanted some advice. Thanks

Welcome to SQTalk borntofly.

Check out this link: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10367

Comment

Thanks, I figured it out. I should have a trip report of IAD-FCO-SIN SIN-LHR-IAD on UA and SQ by late of next month!

Comment

Just note that new members (those with fewer than x posts) will have any posts with links (including pictures) go into a queue for moderator approval. So don't be alarmed if posts with links don't post right away. It's a precaution against the raft of spammers coming on SQT. The mods will come along soon enough to approve the posts.

Welcome to SQTalk, borntofly.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Just note that new members (those with fewer than x posts) will have any posts with links (including pictures) go into a queue for moderator approval. So don't be alarmed if posts with links don't post right away. It's a precaution against the raft of spammers coming on SQT. The mods will come along soon enough to approve the posts.
          Alright, Sounds good! I promise you, I am not a spammer Thanks for the welcome btw 9V-JKL and jjpb3.

Comment

Working...
          X