Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many op-ups have you gotten? report them here! Share your joy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If op-ups on non-SQ flights count, I'd fall into the 6-10/year category. On SQ, no op-ups for me ("as if" ).

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
      If op-ups on non-SQ flights count, I'd fall into the 6-10/year category. On SQ, no op-ups for me ("as if" ).
      I think the category on the poll is for how many times, period. Not per year.

Comment

I have a wonderful 0(ZERO) op-ups ever! When and if I do get one on SQ, I will definitely buy the lottery!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
          I have a wonderful 0(ZERO) op-ups ever! When and if I do get one on SQ, I will definitely buy the lottery!
          I tried that last year when I got 3 op-ups in a row (even once on an award ticket SIN -CGK) but I still did not strike the lottery

By the way, congrats to your op-ups, SQflyergirl.

Comment

If this is only for SQ............ then only once Y-C FUK/SIN too many package tourists in the back and the NH check-in staff said I was one of only 3 (any *A Elite) on the flight !

On AC during the dark days of 2003-2005 I can't remember how many times I recieved an OP-UP especially on flights from NGO/KIX/YVR.

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
              So when will you be visiting me? Any chance to drop by on your next Europe trip?
              Have a London visit in early May - would love to meet up for lunch or coffee if you are in town!

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                Have a London visit in early May - would love to meet up for lunch or coffee if you are in town!

Should be at home...guess I'll Eurostar across the channel to have tea with the Royal one

Comment

Good to see SQ's famed inventory management expertise seems to be slipping..

Arrived at check-in at FRA yesterday for SQ26 to JFK. Handed the ticket over and confirmed I was in 22K. He said it wasn't available, and just before I got start my 'discussion' about this he said 'would a seat in First Class be ok ?'

I had neither BTC (forgot, again...) or used OLCI so I presume this may have helped. Every seat on the aircraft was full.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Good to see SQ's famed inventory management expertise seems to be slipping..

Arrived at check-in at FRA yesterday for SQ26 to JFK. Handed the ticket over and confirmed I was in 22K. He said it wasn't available, and just before I got start my 'discussion' about this he said 'would a seat in First Class be ok ?'

I had neither BTC (forgot, again...) or used OLCI so I presume this may have helped. Every seat on the aircraft was full.
                    Congratulations on the op up, MAN Flyer!
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Congrats again on the op-up, MAN Flyer.
                      Lucky you didn't get the chance to 'discuss' the seat change at check-in time.

Comment

Brilliant, ManFlyer!
                        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

CGK!!

Congrats on your ever first OP-UP on SQ to F !!

SIN-MXP 9V-SWG 29Apr07

After all the bad experiences (CMB bombing,lost luggage,etc) you got recently...this is a piece of good news

SQ LOVES YOU
                          Last edited by mec; 30 April 2007, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Definitely, i could not believe with the op-up. But it's possible that the whole SQ staff at Changi had heard of my ordeal being XX (a code that I will not say it in public), was offloaded from my SYD flight, delayed on five flights Saturday, evacuation in CMB, plus the lost of my bag.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              Definitely, i could not believe with the op-up. But it's possible that the whole SQ staff at Changi had heard of my ordeal being XX (a code that I will not say it in public), was offloaded from my SYD flight, delayed on five flights Saturday, evacuation in CMB, plus the lost of my bag.
                              Gotta hand it to you for such remarkable perserverance.
                              I doubt I'd have made it through half of what you went through...
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I have received one upgrade so far.

Date: 16 March 2007
                                Flight: SQ63 (BKK-SIN)
                                Origin: Economy aisle
                                Destination: Business window

I would have preferred an aisle seat to a window one, but this was an op-up. What more could I ask for?
                                My Cafe Adventures
                                Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                                http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X