No announcement yet.

772ER refitted J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little birdie tells me SIN-AMSvv will get the new 772J 3x a week from Jan 12th and daily from Mar 12th

Followed by JNB, CPT, IST, CPH, FCO, CHC and AKL in that order...

Comment

www.singaporeair.com now shows the seat map for the refitted aircraft!

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        www.singaporeair.com now shows the seat map for the refitted aircraft!
        Only one seat map showing beneath the 772ER when I look.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          I think SMK77 is referring to the 772s.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
            Not sure if i am right
            If u try to book a flight on SIN-AMS from Jan 13 onwards, u can click the flight type (i.e. 777-200) on the flight selection page. From there, u can see the new seat map

Comment

Originally posted by jupiter View Post
              Not sure if i am right
              If u try to book a flight on SIN-AMS from Jan 13 onwards, u can click the flight type (i.e. 777-200) on the flight selection page. From there, u can see the new seat map
              Yes, correct. One can see the new seat map in the booking process.

Only 772ER are refurbished with 1-2-1. 772 stay 2-2-2.

Comment

Seat maps on booking screen of SQ website now showing 772ER (Refitted) seat maps SIN-AMS.

Comment

Looking at the seat map for J, does this means reduced seat pitch for J. SQ now has 5 rows. This seat map shows up to 6;.

Comment

Yes, pitch is reduced as they have changed from 6 to 4 abreast. Seat numbers is being reduced to 26 from 30 so there is more space.

Comment

Hang on, I thought SIN-AMS is getting F...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Hang on, I thought SIN-AMS is getting F...
                        Only temporarily when it got a 77W, then they nicked that for the fourth daily LHR flight, which didn't go down well with the local JCL pax in AMS apparently who were enjoying the 1-2-1 JCL cabin and then got the SpaceBeds back.

I'll say it again, this refurbed bird is perfect for MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Only temporarily when it got a 77W, then they nicked that for the fourth daily LHR flight, which didn't go down well with the local JCL pax in AMS apparently who were enjoying the 1-2-1 JCL cabin and then got the SpaceBeds back.

I'll say it again, this refurbed bird is perfect for MAN.
                          But at least one guy here has already booked plenty F seats to AMS next year in F

So, back to Spacebeds? Or SQ will just have to re-shuffle them to another European city as per previous in F on other airlines..

Comment

Anybody else noticed that if this seat map is correct, some massive refurbishment must be happening in Economy

Extra galleys have been added to the rear and there are no longer any sets of 2 seats at the curve of the fuselage anymore.

Toilets seem to have been moved and rows 48 & 49 have been reduced from 9 seats each to just 2.

Was a lot more work than I was expecting given they are ageing. Maybe they plan to keep them for quite a while?

Comment

The mid-cabin galley for EY appeared to have been dismantled while the rear galley is increased in size. Apparently the number of toilets in economy has also reduced from 8 to 6.
                              My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Official press release

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...s/ne121221.jsp

As previously mentioned, AMS will be the first destination w/eff 13 Jan followed by BOM w/eff 31 Mar.

Time to plan my last Spacebed experience!
                                Last edited by SilverChris; 21 December 2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X