No announcement yet.

SQTalkers in the shipping / maritime industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats stargold and welcome to the club.

Comment

• Congrats again, but what jhm meant to say was

Comment

• Congrats!

Comment

• What??? Another one of them shipping folk??!

Congrats, stargold.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• welcome to the club stargold

Comment

• Congrats stargold!!
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Congratulations StarGold !

Comment

• Thanks for the messages of congratulations, everyone! I still haven't quite come to terms with the fact that the search is over (and almost as soon as it began, too!). Well chuffed since it has always been my absolute #1 choice.

Who knows? I may even end up speaking to some SQTalkers on business

Comment

• some living quarters pictures of a new ship we took over last week......

whenever I stay onboard any of our vessels, the Captain would normally put me in a cabin labelled as.....

for this vessel, it looks like this.... the living and bedroom

for recreation, the crew onboard have an indoor basketball court.... gym equipment will be supplied soon ...
                    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• when you walk into the reception area, you will find these....

the area where the officers relax...

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Thanks, Kapitan, for the pics. I have been on a couple of oil tankers and none of the are as sumptuous as this. At least with this I can understand how the crew can stand living onboard for months on end.

Comment

• Congrats to myself for joining the club. I was feeling rather left out, so I decided to send my cv off to a company on a lark.

Read the job description from an ad from the recruitment agency. The recruitment agency was stupid and told me I did not have the required skills. So I did a little detective work with my good friend google and found the name of the company myself. I then called the company up and spoke to them and got myself an interview.

Got some help preparing for the interview from our lovely Kapitan. I'm now looking forward to equipping ships with pharmaceuticals, medical supplies and equipment.

Comment

• Congratulation on the new job

Comment

• Well done. I know it's not what happens on ships but I'd love to be you and yell out .. Thar be pirates cap'n !

Comment

• Welcome to the Club!

Comment

Working...
                                X