No announcement yet.

SQ Manila flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, SQ917 is using 77W with premium economy. I wonder if it's a one-time thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy View Post
      Apparently, SQ917 is using 77W with premium economy. I wonder if it's a one-time thing.
      ain't all 77W with premium economy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Boy View Post
        Yes it is not uncommon for the 77W to sub for the 773 when there's not enough capacity. In this case, SYF has not flown since 10 July which explains why there has been a sub. Yesterday's 916/921 pair was also flown by the 77W.

It seems like the OP got his wish. 916/921 flight pair will change to a 78X from 1 Oct.

Comment

The misconception that CX pampers MNL is technically incorrect as for MNL, it is one of the stations that they can send any frame as the turnaround is short. The frame is turned around in 5.5 hours max barring delays. For SQ it’s about 8 hours.

Comment

Shockingly (to me), the SQ910/917 flight pair will go A350 regional from 1 Oct onwards, same day that 916/921 goes to 78X. I think the days of F on MNL route are numbered. Even though 912/919 is supposed to change to the 773 on 1Oct as well, it seems like SQ has zero-ed out First class fare buckets because you can’t book any revenue F ticket from October onwards on any of their 4 flights. Probably a matter of time before the actual aircraft operating 912/919 will be loaded in the system.

OP got his wish!

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
              The misconception that CX pampers MNL is technically incorrect as for MNL, it is one of the stations that they can send any frame as the turnaround is short. The frame is turned around in 5.5 hours max barring delays. For SQ it’s about 8 hours.
              Unlike SQ, you won't know which aircraft type you will take on most CX short-haul flight. It keeps changing before you step in the aircraft.

Comment

About time they took out the old bird

Comment

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
                  Unlike SQ, you won't know which aircraft type you will take on most CX short-haul flight. It keeps changing before you step in the aircraft.
                  T-48h
                  My BKK-SIN on CX
                  Scheduled on A343 > AC swap to A330 Long Haul J config shown on OLCI > A330 Regional J at check-in

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
                    Even though 912/919 is supposed to change to the 773 on 1Oct as well, it seems like SQ has zero-ed out First class fare buckets because you can’t book any revenue F ticket from October onwards on any of their 4 flights.
                    SQ has now loaded full F availability on SQ912 from 1 Oct onwards. SQ919 is still zeroed out for now, but it seems like the 773 is staying?

Comment

Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
                      SQ has now loaded full F availability on SQ912 from 1 Oct onwards. SQ919 is still zeroed out for now, but it seems like the 773 is staying?
                      It's actually the 772ER (SVx) off 912/919, and the A333 off 916/921 that disappear. The 773 off 910/917 moves to 912/919. There's only one 773 rotation left by September, and there will still be only one after 1 October. We'll see how long that lasts...

Comment

Booked last week for a trip in Sept SQ917 MNL-SIN-ZRH in First (Return flight of a ticket starting in ZRH). Probably the last time I will be able to enjoy F on that MNL-SIN sector .

Comment

Originally posted by ninervictor View Post
                          T-48h
                          My BKK-SIN on CX
                          Scheduled on A343 > AC swap to A330 Long Haul J config shown on OLCI > A330 Regional J at check-in
                          Not unusual
                          visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                          X