This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
    also cannot understand why you cannot understand that to each his own.
    I understand "that to each his own".

Is just curious why people can pay extra $ for something inferior out of loyalty when a cheaper premium product can be bought like in the case of Avenger777 above. Taking cheaper EVA Air Business Class from SFO to DPS can get KRUG or similar champagne and RIMOWA amenity kit like in First Class.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
      I understand "that to each his own".

Is just curious why people can pay extra $ for something inferior out of loyalty when a cheaper premium product can be bought like in the case of Avenger777 above. Taking cheaper EVA Air Business Class from SFO to DPS can get KRUG or similar champagne and RIMOWA amenity kit like in First Class.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=25
      It is also curious that you somehow just cannot accept that?

People perceive things differently. What is inferior to you, may not be inferior to them.

If they prefer to place a very high value on loyalty, what's there to stop them?

People respect that you may have an opinion that those are inferior, so why can't you respect other people opinion that they somehow maybe think those are top of the line?

Maybe some people are just more loyal as a human being than you might be?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
        It is also curious that you somehow just cannot accept that?

People perceive things differently. What is inferior to you, may not be inferior to them.

If they prefer to place a very high value on loyalty, what's there to stop them?

People respect that you may have an opinion that those are inferior, so why can't you respect other people opinion that they somehow maybe think those are top of the line?

Maybe some people are just more loyal as a human being than you might be?
        Exactly!! Totally agree with you!! That's why I enjoy discussing this issue in this pro-SQ forum!!

Comment

Seems to me someone decides to come here to peddle his (or her) views for the sake of stirring up feelings than being constructive. I’m glad you see this as a “discussion” when you highlight the strengths of various leading airlines in premium classes and (unfairly?) compare against one particular airline. We hear you in your first few posts, no need to keep repeating the same points.

Also, maybe a majority of the voters don’t fly premium classes?

P.S. can’t say I’m a fan of SQ but they certainly are amongst the best airlines out there, #1 or otherwise.

Comment

I'm gonna say this once, and once only. Stop this s##t right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SML View Post
              Seems to me someone decides to come here to peddle his (or her) views for the sake of stirring up feelings than being constructive. I’m glad you see this as a “discussion” when you highlight the strengths of various leading airlines in premium classes and (unfairly?) compare against one particular airline. We hear you in your first few posts, no need to keep repeating the same points.

Also, maybe a majority of the voters don’t fly premium classes?

P.S. can’t say I’m a fan of SQ but they certainly are amongst the best airlines out there, #1 or otherwise.
              Hence my suspicions above.

Comment

Working...
              X