Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there. Will be flying on the 77W from CPH-SIN, and have selected seats in the smaller forward business cabin, 14D/F.

Reason was that this smaller cabin could be more quiet and private. But have seen comments that toilets and galleys may be disturbing.

What's your thoughts on these seats, if any?

Comment

• Originally posted by staale View Post
      Hi there. Will be flying on the 77W from CPH-SIN, and have selected seats in the smaller forward business cabin, 14D/F.

Reason was that this smaller cabin could be more quiet and private. But have seen comments that toilets and galleys may be disturbing.

What's your thoughts on these seats, if any?
      The only time I've flown 77W in J I had 14A. There did seem to be quite a lot of staff movement going past and the smaller cabin does feel darker and more closed in than the lighter, open main cabin. There's nothing wrong with those seats as such but I probably wouldn't rate them too highly. More frequent travellers may have better opinions than me, but that's just how I felt and I normally quite enjoy being in back corners.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
        The only time I've flown 77W in J I had 14A. There did seem to be quite a lot of staff movement going past and the smaller cabin does feel darker and more closed in than the lighter, open main cabin. There's nothing wrong with those seats as such but I probably wouldn't rate them too highly. More frequent travellers may have better opinions than me, but that's just how I felt and I normally quite enjoy being in back corners.
        thx, will give it a go and see for ourselves :-) Got row 12 on the return flight .

Comment

• Hey sqtalkers, as its been a while since my last flight 2yrs and 5 months, can someone remind me please how long before the flight can I select row 11 on 77W? I keep thinking it is 48 hrs before departure but can’t remember for sure. �� thank you

Comment

• Any reason to pick 1A vs 2A or vice versa on Suites?? I hear both are the same size and both are bigger than 3A.

Comment

• Any reason to pick 1A vs 2A or vice versa on Suites?? I hear both are the same size and both are bigger than 3A.

Comment

Working...
              X