Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat availability ADL-SIN

Hi people,

I have been for some time and my WL for ADL-SIN still haven't cleared.. Just wondering if anybody could tell me about the availability for ADL-SIN from 25th to 30th?

Thanks in advance. Just want to see if any seat available, I'll then change to that date. By the way, my booking fare class is Y.

Thanks.

25th to 30th? Which month?

Comment

I assume you mean 25th to 30th of December. From EF, for SQ268 ADL-SIN:

25/12
      Z4 C4 J4 D4 Y0 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0 Q0 N0 S0 V0 T0 L0 K0

26/12

27/12

28/12
      Z4 C4 J4 D0 Y0 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0 Q0 N0 S0 V0 T0 L0 K0

29/12

30/12
      Z4 C4 J4 D4 Y1 B1 E1 M0 H0 W0 Q0 N0 S0 V0 T0 L0 K0

Comment

Ouch that's rough. Talk about full to the brim.

Comment

Unfortunately you're traveling during Singapore School Holidays

Comment

Looks like a good time for op-ups...

Comment

Wow.. I see. hmm.. probably i can try on 30th, but it's a little bit too late.. haiz.. Thanks for your information =)

Anyway, my friends flew back few days ago. They said Business class were quite empty. But the WL for economy class is so long. Same thing happen every year at this time of the year and I'm getting a little bit fed-up. Haiz..

Comment

Juz called SQ reservation in Singapore, the last seat for 30th was just taken The agent told me that the WL for December (after 20th) were very bad And the possibility for more flight coming in for the peak season is very low.. No WL numbering system as it depends on your status (like PPS *G etc).. Haiz... No other option, juz hv to keep waiting and cross my fingers.. She said the situation of my current WL doesn't look good..

Comment

If you're that desperate, why not take (gasp!) another airline?

Comment

Alright.. After struggling around and re-schedule my trip etc, I waitlisted myself for 30th Dec. Hope it could be cleared.

Just wondering, when the WL is cleared, how long do I have to get back to them to indicate which booking I want? Cox I'll be leaving for Mel this Friday and will not be reachable for approximately 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Airlineslover View Post
                      Just wondering, when the WL is cleared, how long do I have to get back to them to indicate which booking I want? Cox I'll be leaving for Mel this Friday and will not be reachable for approximately 2 weeks.
                      Make sure you supply a contact number in Australia. Your hotel number(s) perhaps? They will use that number to contact you when ** WL clears and sort out which booking you want in the event that both WLs clear.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Finally, after waiting for 4 weeks, my WL is cleared Yay.. My last ADL-SIN trip as a student as I've just graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by Airlineslover View Post
                          Finally, after waiting for 4 weeks, my WL is cleared Yay.. My last ADL-SIN trip as a student as I've just graduated!
                          Congratulations!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X