No announcement yet.

Confirmed: SQ to restart SQ21/22 to EWR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody here on the inaugural in premium economy ..?

Comment

Does anybody here have a trip report for the original SQ22 A340-500 ?

Comment

Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
        While not from SQTalk, I found an excellent SQ22 (all J) trip report on A.net by the famous Roni.

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=976933

Comment

There’s a few on the TR section.
          I remember 9V-SIA, carfield, kyo and a couple more

Comment

Enjoy the inaugural, djsflynn!

Here is a link to 9V-SIA's trip report on SQ22 SIN-EWR on the A345.

9V-SIA's excellent report is on the all J config version of the plane. I don't know if there is a TR available of the previous SQ A345 SIN-EWR config which had 2-2-2 Spacebed Business Class seats + 2-3-2 Exec Economy seats. This was before they refitted the A345's to all-J. I flew that config to Newark in Exec Economy, but that was in 2006 before I started contributing TRs...

Comment

Is anybody here on the inaugural in premium economy ..?
              I will be in 31G

Comment

9V-SGA will do the honours tomorrow.

Comment

Really appreciate a TR on tomorrow's flight both from the POV of J and PY cabins.

Comment

18h25.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BovoI_xA...sqtalkofficial

Last time I did SIN-EWR we were airborne for over 19 hours due to weather/traffic at EWR.

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                    I remember that Sao Paolo TR! One of my favourites that I recall very well...(Especially the meal in the restaurant with the tree growing in the middle of it...)...in fact that is one of the reports that inspired me to start writing TRs of my own...
                    That Sao Paolo trip was fabulous and great fun, second only to the 744 retirement flights.

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                    Really appreciate a TR on tomorrow's flight both from the POV of J and PY cabins.
                    Are you expecting something revolutionary from the JCL cabin ?. It's an existing seat on an existing aircraft with just a tweak to the layout.
                    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 10 October 2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      Are you expecting something revolutionary from the JCL cabin ?. It's an existing seat on an existing aircraft with just a tweak to the layout.
                      Was hoping to see if SQ would try to do something different like QF to make the ULR experience much more interesting.

Comment

• SQ22 inaugural Capt Leong tells us that 9V-SGB is on tonight's flight, says he has just flown it back from TLS and so this will be its first commercial flight.

Comment

• Here is the route for tonight's SQ22

Okay, appears to not be showing: link is http://imgur.com/a/EVZXDRO

Comment

• Have detailed route pics if somebody can help me work out embedding!

Comment

• Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
                              SQ22 inaugural Capt Leong tells us that 9V-SGB is on tonight's flight, says he has just flown it back from TLS and so this will be its first commercial flight.
                              Yes that is right, the intended SGA has been swapped out for reasons unknown.

Comment

• Unsurprisingly, gate is B8.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxuKHDA...sqtalkofficial

They do like that one when they have an 'event'.

Comment

Working...
                                X