SQ346 ZRH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ346 ZRH

We will be onboard HKG-SIN-ZRH the day after xmas for a ski vacation in Jungfrau (one of the rare occassions I am flying for leisure purposes). First time taking a flight to another European destination other than LHR in F. No 77W yet, will still be on the megatop without the new F. Regardless, just curious if meals on this overnight flight is the same as I am used to getting on SQ322 to LHR (i.e. Supper/Breakfast)?

I'll be opting from the regular menu but my GF (also first time in a long time will be flying with someone up front) has decided to BTC Nasi Biryani and she would like some feedback for those who has tried them. If the feedback isn't great, she might opt from another BTC selection or just go with something from the regular menu. So appreciate any feedbacks!

Hopefully the Swiss slopes are not too treacherous.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

The Nasi Biryani is one the best BTC IMHO.

Hope you have more luck sking than I had. I ended up putting my own ski into my own mouth and smashing out half my teeth.

Comment

I'm jealous you're going skiing in the Swiss Alps!

Me needs to head back to the slopes and go snowboarding!

Comment

The service on SQ346 is the same as SQ322 - supper and breakfast. I love the nasi biryani and it's my favourite breakfast dish. Enjoy the skiing

Comment

I'll add to the chorus of praise for Nasi Biryani, it's a great dish on BTC ex-SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            The Nasi Biryani is one the best BTC IMHO.

Hope you have more luck sking than I had. I ended up putting my own ski into my own mouth and smashing out half my teeth.
            Oh dear J, hope you are all right now.

Rejuvenated, imho, it's OK and it is one of the better BTC dishes around. Make sure you get the rest of the 'condiments' that goes with it.
            Here are the dishes that I liked:
            Curry Peranakan
            Thai Green ccurry fishballs stuffed with prawns
            Fish soufle and spicy minced chicken

Enjoy your flight.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Now I can pass on to her the honour of approval.
              Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              Enjoy your flight.
              Perhaps we can swap another DOM for a Krug? My GF hardly drinks any alcohol, but she's old enough to request a glass.
              My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Hey, leave a glass of Krug for me.

Comment

Another vote for the Biryani.

Comment

Working...
                  X