No announcement yet.

SQ seals 380 deal with airbus !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha... Cool.. But if the A350 comes in, wad'' they do to the A333?? Deliver it to Silkair??? Hmmm MH also use the A333 to HKG

Comment

Originally posted by KyraPractor
      Haha... Cool.. But if the A350 comes in, wad'' they do to the A333?? Deliver it to Silkair??? Hmmm MH also use the A333 to HKG
      The A333s are going to be leased from Airbus, so they would return them with the arrival of the A350XWB. MI operates the A319/320 so a new series wouldn't be an option AFAIK.

You seem to be a newbie, so perhaps some of your further question can be answered here: Singapore Airlines. That's where a lot of the information we're giving out can be referenced.
      Last edited by globetrekker84; 21 December 2006, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Wa u so mean!!! Haha so u not gonna answer my question anymore??

Comment

SQ Press Release:
          http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...e/NE_7206.jsp?

Comment

SQ must have gotten a very very good compensatory deal with Airbus over its delayed A380s which it would not be surprising if the leased A330s are at nominal rates; and further to signed the firmed order for another 9 A380s that it had expressed its MOU on earlier.

Comment

I'm going off topic a bit,

Thai International Airways also got a good compensation from Airbus, which is that Airbus will discount aircraft prices for Thai Airways to prevent from losing TG . (Saw it in another forum or from out-of-site )
              "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSQ011
                I'm going off topic a bit,

Thai International Airways also got a good compensation from Airbus, which is that Airbus will discount aircraft prices for Thai Airways to prevent from losing TG . (Saw it in another forum or from out-of-site )
                I'm pretty certain that all seventeen (including FedEx) and ILFC were given rather hefty compensations for these delays.

Comment

Airbus is now very desperate to not lose another airline due to the A380 delay and promote to the airlines that ordered to the A380, discounted aircraft prices and other promotions

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSQ011
                    Airbus is now very desperate to not lose another airline due to the A380 delay and promote to the airlines that ordered to the A380, discounted aircraft prices and other promotions
                    That's what I was inferring.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                      That's what I was inferring.
                      I get it now

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Working...
                      X