No announcement yet.

question on SQ 77W F: 1 A/F vs 2 A/F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha ha. SQFG indeed i'm vy thankful to be able to fly C once a "blue moon" only from 3 yrs ago. Upcomin F will be 1st in me life :-) And F TRs here, includin SEVERAL of yrs :-) have been references. Kyo lookin fwd to amenity kit based on yr TR too :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      ...between Mr T and Lou Ferrigno...
      And she travels with celebrities to boot!
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        And she travels with celebrities to boot!
        if THAT's what you call them .... What are you smoking these days old chap?

but to bring things nominally back on topic: I'm with Kyo+ here. 2A or 2F work fine for me. Someone once said that all seats are not created equal (within a cabin) That is true for the most part - for SQ 77W F the rule isn't quite true as the differences are small.

Comment

I've sat in both 2A and 2F on the 77W and enjoyed both.

I typically will avoid the first row, but the one time I was in 1C, it wasn't that bad either.
          Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

On a dayflight, row 1 might be nicer as the footroom is unobstructed and you can stretch out.

For overnight flights, you migth prefer no intrusions around your head for sleeping - then row 2 is better.

If SQ hadn't cut the seatpitch, the F product would be a lot better - these intrusions are acceptable in J but not in F.

Comment

hey thanks everyone for the insights and suggestions; will settle for 2A for time being and look fwd to the experience

Comment

Working...
              X