Can you book BCN-MXP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you book BCN-MXP?

Title says it all really - can you book the BCN-MXP leg separately, or is it only for continuation traffic on to/from SIN? Obviously looking for a cheap way to ride the B773ER and I know a lot of you have done MAN-ZRH recently, so was expecting fifth freedom rights to apply to BCN-MXP as well, but I can't seem to book it anywhere.
    Check out my Trip Reports at:
    Phil's Travel Diary

I don't think SQ has traffic rights between BCN and MXP. It was discussed somewhere before IIRC.

Comment

It's in the "MXP-SIN inaugural flight" thread in the old SQTalk forum:

http://sqtalk.suddenlaunch3.com/inde...num=1150966475

9V-JKL:

Unfortunately SQ doesn't have 5th freedom rights between MXP-BCN so sadly can't just do that turnaround

Comment

Phil, I think the cheapest would be HKG-SIN of course but not so convenient for us.

However, just like BA, ex-MXP is relatively inexpensive compared to ex-LHR, e.g. I've been quoted about £1855 including tax for MXP-SIN-PVG-SIN-MXP in J.

Comment

Thanks jhm. I might look into this. I'm in the region in March for 2 weeks (courtesy of the £600 GF F fares to BKK ) and I've got about 4-5 different plans on the go as to what to do with myself for those two weeks and every day I change my mind! So I'll just have to add SIN-HKG as an option in to the mix!
          Check out my Trip Reports at:
          Phil's Travel Diary

Comment

Working...
          X