• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    What's "Mono-Singapore passenger"?
    The non stereo version....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      The non stereo version....
      Yes... we knew THAT, but is it High Definition?

Comment

I wonder how the information counters are going to cross refer the ticket printouts to the reservation system.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger UXB View Post
          Got the info here
          http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...ogramme-th.jsp

But on closer examination I think it is old t and c
          Hmmmm... A couple of questions...

1. Why is Thailand in 'bold' lettering
          2. Can this be retro-claimed

Comment

Took advantage of this offer yesterday. Took the ladies a few minutes to sort out, but walked away with two vouchers over SGD20 each. They do want to see the inbound BP and a copy of the e-ticket (showed them an electronic copy on my BB, ticket ex-ICN). Successfully used the vouchers for cosmetics and fragrances. Got the PPS discount as well.
            /Desert Traveller

Comment

I just noticed the ticket issue date rule. My ticket was issued 5 days prior to October 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                I just noticed the ticket issue date rule. My ticket was issued 5 days prior to October 1.
                Ouch... but

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                I wonder how the information counters are going to cross refer the ticket printouts to the reservation system.
                do you think it might be worth to try?

Comment

Well I have to present my e-ticket. It clearly has a September date of issue on it. I can just act dumb and see if I can get anything out of them...

Comment

Hello. Just a quick report.
                    My friend (AC member) & I both received $20.00 x 2 vouchers.
                    What I was told is that basically anyone transiting at Changi flying with SQ are eligible to claim vouchers, regardless you are revenue/redemption tickets holder.
                    But the tricky part is it depends on the flight number. Although I did not manage to understand this part, the two ladies at the counter also did not manage to explain any further.

Comment

Was the e ticket date important? Was it checked ?

Comment

Yes, they have mentioned that.
                        Although I have booked on 5th of Oct, my ticket did not show the issued date. So I guess they must have checked the system.

Comment

Just picked up 2x$20 vouchers .I was slightly economical with the truth about the date I booked the ticket. I booked it in July 2012 but my answer was about 6 months out....Opps. Anyhow Highland Park 1998 for SIN $27.50 Happy Days
                          Last edited by Danger UXB; 26 January 2013, 12:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

almost everyone is a winner

Comment

This is indeed a great promotion. Family and I all collected S$40 each on a recent transit.

On my next flight I will be better prepared and collect it on the outbound and return transits...taking it to $$80 on a $500 redemption itinerary makes for a reasonable discount.

Alby

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post
                                This is indeed a great promotion. Family and I all collected S$40 each on a recent transit.

On my next flight I will be better prepared and collect it on the outbound and return transits...taking it to $$80 on a $500 redemption itinerary makes for a reasonable discount.

Alby
                                Alby, try and report back but according to the T&Cs you can only collect them once per ticket.
                                /Desert Traveller

Comment

Working...
                                X