LHR to get fourth daily flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    My SQ319 last week had three of us in Suites, thirty in J and two hundred in Y. The inbound flight had less than that apparently.
    Just got off SQ318 today. Apparently: 1 in Suites, 23 in J and 97 in Y. For the first half of the flight, I was the only person in the rear upper-deck J cabin - 3 crew members to myself!

On the one hand, I worry about the economics of such an empty flight. On the other hand, the service was fantastic, so I'm not complaining!

Comment

What days were you flying?
      I flew London and back on a Friday.
      Both legs were full
      Tue & Wed are empty just like SQ21/22.
      In fact, SQ21/22 don't operate on Tuesday anymore

Comment

I think why SQ is happy to operate SQ318 with an A38E is because there is a healthy load on return segment SQ321, even on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I usually choose to travel.

Not sure how things have changed since they moved SQ319 to depart only 90 minutes before SQ321, both operated by whalejets.

SQ308 on the other hand, had 0 in R and only half full in J when I travelled back in Jan. Maybe that's why they are downgauging it to the 77W wef 01JUL13.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
          SQ308 on the other hand, had 0 in R and only half full in J when I travelled back in Jan. Maybe that's why they are downgauging it to the 77W wef 01JUL13.
          SQ308 on certain days of the week has been downgraded to a B77W. My upcoming flight on 06 Mar (Wed) will be on a B77W. Weekend flights are still operated by A380s.
          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
          X