SQ321 today long delay, SQ 227 turn 744 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ321 today long delay, SQ 227 turn 744 today

What happen to 321, arriving into Sin early tomorrow morning 6 plus.

Not enough A380s in Sin, thus resulting in SQ 227 changing to 744 ?

What's up man..I thought there were enough A380s for rotation even though we are short of 1 whale jet.

So there were 3 suites pax, now they are downgraded to first class, they have to be compensated.

Ongoing C-Checks.

SQ needs 10 380s to sustain current ops tempo. They have 11 but 1 is undergoing C-Checks at the moment. So that leaves SQ with 10. 1 goes down. Cycle goes fudge.
    Last edited by Nick C; 15 September 2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
      So there were 3 suites pax, now they are downgraded to first class, they have to be compensated.
      Were you suppose to be one of the 3? I would love to see SQ's reply to any complains regarding this as they do regard R to be a class above F, hence (in their own opinion) the pax would have been "downgraded" a class. Would they fork out the difference between the price for R and F?
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I was concerned when my flight SQ333, an A380 plane, was delayed for 27 hours at CDG on Sat (11 Sep). I was wondering how they are going to cope with that.

(Audio)
        ________
        vapir air one vaporizer
        Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

If my upcoming A380 flights in J change to a 744 or older 777 I will be asking for some sort of compensation in miles or $$$.

Not acceptable to deliver a product that is not as advertised.

Comment

Could any 380 route in the next couple of weeks be affected, or is it limited to/most likely on certain routes?

Comment

Originally posted by Audio View Post
              I was concerned when my flight SQ333, an A380 plane, was delayed for 27 hours at CDG on Sat (11 Sep). I was wondering how they are going to cope with that.

(Audio)
              What happened in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                What happened in the end?
                They drove us back to central Paris and check us into Le Meridian with Night Kits. SIA also catered a nice dinner and breakfast buffet for us. After they handled the regular SQ333 the next day, they got us back in the air 27 hours later.

What to get upset with? The aircraft got a defect and they hold us back so that aircraft can take us back home safely the following day. And they made sure we are comfortably taken care of while we wait...... Nobody can complain about an extra night in Paris I am sure, if time permits.

(Audio)

What I was concerned about was how they are going to managed an A380 missing for 27 hours without disrupting the A380 flight schedule.
                ________
                home made vaporizer
                Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

So Boeing is correct? extra large airplane is the the way to go.
                  Last edited by cscs1956; 21 September 2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
                    So Boeing is correct? extra large airplane is the the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X