eTicket Status Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eTicket Status Check

I recall there is a website where you can check status of your eTicket. Anyone knows what it is? I know www.lan.com shows some etickets but it doesn't work with 618 tickets.

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
    I recall there is a website where you can check status of your eTicket. Anyone knows what it is? I know www.lan.com shows some etickets but it doesn't work with 618 tickets.
    http://eitr.amadeusasia.com/index.aspx

if booked with Amadeus... can't remember the others.

Comment

Thank you, SQFG. Anyone knows one which works with Sabre/Abacus? I am looking to check status of eTicket using 13 digit numbers.

Comment

That would be:

https://www.virtuallythere.com/new/l...validate=false

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Thanks, Kyo, but that link checks PNR, not eTicket record. I am looking to check eTicket status.

Comment

You can view and check your booking and e-ticket at SQ website if you know the SQ confirmation number or electronic ticket number:
            https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...revalLogin.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by hclee01 View Post
              You can view and check your booking and e-ticket at SQ website if you know the SQ confirmation number or electronic ticket number:
              https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...revalLogin.jsp
              Perhaps what I am looking for is a bit obscure.

All those references seem to check PNR and provide eticket receipts. None provides eticket status. There is a status code attached to each flight coupon of etickets. It can be Void, Open, Checked-In, Used, Exchanged, Refunded, etc.

Comment

If this was possible, one would expect Kiwi to know... wonder where he is...

Comment

All those references seem to check PNR and provide eticket receipts. None provides eticket status. There is a status code attached to each flight coupon of etickets. It can be Void, Open, Checked-In, Used, Exchanged, Refunded, etc.
                  CX's eticket viewing function shows these..... i think.

Comment

have you tried www.checkmytrip.com?
                    I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Most likely only the orginal booking source and airline will have the coupon status.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        Most likely only the orginal booking source and airline will have the coupon status.
                        Yes, they do. However, I was looking for a website, if exists, where I can check status.

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
                          have you tried www.checkmytrip.com?
                          That link checks PNR, not eticket status.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            If this was possible, one would expect Kiwi to know... wonder where he is...
                            Sorry I can't help.

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            I use this.

Comment

Ah, then TerryK's request is impossible, actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X