[SIN] Lounge choices at SIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    I think the T2 KFEG lounge's food spread offers more variety than the one in T3. Shower facilities also available in the T2 one. Makes it the better of the two in my opinion..
    Just for clarification purposes for the OP, the lounge in T2 is the SATS Premier Club/Lounge, it's not called the KFG lounge like T3.

I also much prefer the KFG Lounge at T3 to the TG lounge in T1.

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
    Right. Onboard F is much better than C. You'd expect for an airline that chases premium pax (as opposed to US-based airlines that give the premium cabin away), at it's home airport, will have a corresponding significant improvement in F lounge over C lounge. Those expectations are not at all met, hence all the negative comments about SKL F. We know SQ can do much better, but it chooses not to
    Bingo!.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      As disappointing as it is, given our expectations of SQ, I would actually rate it better than the options in the other terminals.
      haha ok... i was flying Business until my company changed its travel policy for cost control, so I'm finding the EG lounge a huge stepdown

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        The problem with the Flounge and the TPR is that there really isn't anything to get excited about the Flounge and the TPR over and above the SKL C.
        I have used the T3 F lounge a few times now. The last time, I was not happy with the food choices there so I went to the C lounge to check it out and guess what, the C lounge had EVERYTHING the F lounge had and MORE stuff that was missing in F. And the F dining area has an air conditioning issue - feels a bit warm.

yup, nothing to get excited about the F lounge...

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
          I have used the T3 F lounge a few times now. The last time, I was not happy with the food choices there so I went to the C lounge to check it out and guess what, the C lounge had EVERYTHING the F lounge had and MORE stuff that was missing in F. And the F dining area has an air conditioning issue - feels a bit warm.

yup, nothing to get excited about the F lounge...
          I cant wait to try both when I fly on F soon. Looking at the pictures though the SK C lounge looks so much better than F especially at the dinning sections.

Doubt I'll get to use the Kris Flyer Gold lounge (I dont have status although I'm flying F) but that looks even worse than the T3 F lounge!

Comment

If you have paid F ticket (not award F), then you can also access TPR.

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
              If you have paid F ticket (not award F), then you can also access TPR.
              I'm on a paid F ticket but I doubt I'll find that facility useful seeing as I'm travelling alone. Thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                I'm on a paid F ticket but I doubt I'll find that facility useful seeing as I'm travelling alone. Thanks though
                Why not, TPR is actually inside of F lounge
                And dining section would be better than regular F lounge too.

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
                  Why not, TPR is actually inside of F lounge
                  And dining section would be better than regular F lounge too.
                  Wait a minute.. TPR refers to the private conference room where you can hold a meeting right? I thought it was merely that, a room with a conference table or am I wrong?

Comment

TPR refers to the private conference room where you can hold a meeting right? I thought it was merely that, a room with a conference table or am I wrong?
                    Goodness.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4699
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Wait a minute.. TPR refers to the private conference room where you can hold a meeting right? I thought it was merely that, a room with a conference table or am I wrong?
                      Conference alone?

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Oh my.. its an entirely different part of the lounge. My bad. I had it mistaken for the conference room of sorts I've heard about.

Okay, its now plain obvious I haven't flown on F before

Well thanks. I'll be sure to check it out

Comment

Okay, its now plain obvious I haven't flown on F before
                          Lots of us haven't flown F before or only fly F very rarely through redemptions etc. As for myself, I've never been inside the TPR (and don't foresee it at any time soon) so you'll be one up on me (and lots of others) after your trip.

Comment

I spent some time in the KFEG lounge in T3 yesterday, and then the SATS lounge in T2. I found the The T3 lounge fine for my purposes, there isnt a huge range of food but certainly enough for me to be happy and the food did change whilst I was there. The drink selection is ample for me, Im happy with that. And I found it quite peaceful, and I enjoy the open air part of the lounge with (slightly obscured) views out to the runway. The T2 lounge has the advantage of showers and a larger food selection, but it feels a lot more enclosed.
                            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              As for myself, I've never been inside the TPR (and don't foresee it at any time soon) so you'll be one up on me (and lots of others) after your trip.
                              Me too...
                              And I declined the offer to be invited there.

Comment

Hi again, my parents are tagging along on my business trip - there's nothing stopping me from signing one parent into the EG lounge, popping out and signing the other into SKL rite?

Comment

Working...
                                X