Sq317 lhr-sin 12.11.08 & sq322 sin-lhr 22.11.08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sq317 lhr-sin 12.11.08 & sq322 sin-lhr 22.11.08

Just have to post this to tell of my most fantastic experience on Singapore Airlines which made a long flight so enjoyable.

I flew on SQ317 (9V-SKE) A380 to Singapore in economy (76K) but was so impressed with the A380. Quiet, comfortable and the whole Singapore Airlines expereince was fantastic. I have flown long haul recently with Virgin and BA and SQ really puts them to shame in terms of customer service. The cabin crew were friendly, welcoming and a joy to fly with. How they keep their smile and grace when some passengers treat them so badly is beyond me!

Although disappointed to be leaving Singapore for London on 22nd November, once again the flight on SQ322 was superb. The only disappointment for me was that I was on 9V-SKE again! (I was hoping for 9V-SKA to say I had been on the first ever A380!). I could have spent hours at Changi sipping a vodka and watching the fantastic Singapore girls head off for their flights but sadly it was time to leave......

Once again, seated in the eceonomy section in the upper deck, I have to give huge praise and thanks to the 2 Flight attendants in that section.....one was called Aziah I believe and she was lovely! :-) Both her and her colleague allowed me to have photos with them upon landing back at LHR which I have as a memory of a truly first class trip with a first class airline.

Whenever flying longhaul now, it has to be SQ all the way. Once you have flown with SQ, every other airline is a poor second best in my opinion.

Sorry for the brief report and lack of pics but I just wanted to mention that Singapore Airlines is the only way to fly!

Can't wait for the next trip!
    Last edited by mrruss; 8 December 2008, 07:41 AM.

Welcome to SQTalk, mrruss.
    Glad to hear you had good flights on SQ's A380.
    It is indeed a very comfortable aircraft & combined with SQ's KrisWorld and service, it is indeed a very nice way to fly.

Comment

Hey, how was the load factor like?

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, mrruss.

Great to hear that SQ lived up to its inflight reputation.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you for the welcome guys......it is good to see a forum on Singapore Airlines and I love reading the trip reports

Both flights were very full and there were only a few spare seats in economy. Given the load factors the crew were extremely busy but once again I cannot praise them highly enough. A lot of other airlines should use SQ as a blueprint for how things should be done! I actually didn't want to get off the aircraft at LHR!!

My next holiday will no doubt be planned around the potential for flying Singapore again!

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, mrruss! Yeah, A380 is very nice even in Y. It was a wonderful experience as expressed in this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X