What are your plans ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQFAN
    So, you're deserting our Korean gals and going instead for Japaneses ones?
    I haven't forgotten - Korea is on the cards for next year; but for now, plenty of tier points on JL (amongst other things ).

Comment

Arghh all those TierPoints RUN ...

Comment

Jan 2008: At home
        Jan 2009: At home

Home sweet home !

Comment

Last year: Cape Town, at friend's house. Quiet toasts. Very civilised.
          This year: No idea. Maybe HK, maybe SIN, maybe on a plane somewhere.

Comment

My grandma sadly passed away recently so I'll spend my Christmas season mostly helping grandpa out with his daily life.

This is normally been taken care of by others in the family but I'd like to give them a break and also catch the opportunity to learn some lost humility again. Already asked mom about his favourite foods and they seem doable... Pretty sure this is the last time to talk with the grand old man.

Chinese New Year will then be spend travelling across the Pacific to California and Florida. Some work might be also necessary, but mostly just enjoying time with my loved ones.

Comment

I just realised there have been threads of similar title - sorry for starting yet another one.

This Christmas I will be all alone - reframe, reframe ...I think I will be doing household chores instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                This Christmas I will be all alone - reframe, reframe ...I think I will be doing household chores instead.
                Are you giving us a hint? Seems a new trend around here!
                Are you hinting on an open invitation for spending Christmas at your place? A very white christmas possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  Are you giving us a hint? Seems a new trend around here!
                  Are you hinting on an open invitation for spending Christmas at your place? A very white christmas possibility?
                  Open Invitation? Nope. Nobody's home. Bah humbug

Comment

Originally posted by mosburger View Post
                    My grandma sadly passed away recently so I'll spend my Christmas season mostly helping grandpa out with his daily life.
                    My condolences, mosburger.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

For this 08-09 season:
                      Xmas Eve - Toronto
                      Xmas Day - Toronto (almost the whole day before heading to the airport in the evening for departure to HKG).
                      New Year's Eve - HK
                      New Year's Day - HK

More or less the same pattern as the previous holiday season.
                      Last edited by Rejuvenated; 8 December 2008, 06:41 AM.
                      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

I will be somewhere in Turkey but have not yet finalized the itinerary, so I do not know where yet.

Comment

X'mas: in Bavaria, Germany
                          New Years: in Milan, Italy

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                            I will be somewhere in Turkey but have not yet finalized the itinerary, so I do not know where yet.
                            Turkey? I thought you would be somewhere in Fiji?

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              My condolences, mosburger.
                              Thanks, KeithMEL. As far as I understood she left peacefully in sleep.

I'll bring flowers to her grave on Christmas eve, it's a local habit.

Comment

I'll spend new year's eve in Rome with my favourite friends: they will join me from Milan. I suppose we will be around the town throughout the night Can't wait

I hope to see another person but unfortunately i don't think it will be possible being she not so interested in this
                                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                                X