Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKL in Terminal 2 vs SKL in Terminal 3

Hi everyone,

If I hold a business class ticket on a SQ flight to KUL, will I be able to use the SKL at Terminal 3. I know I should be using the one at Terminal 2 as my flight departs from that terminal.

Have been to the SKL at Terminal 2 many years ago (before they had a renovation) so I do not know if it has changed much since.
    Assuming the SKL at Terminal 3 caters for long haul SQ flights, I would have thought that it will be a nicer and better lounge of the two (with more seating areas and better food options)?

Yes, you're welcome at T2 and T3 also.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, Kyo.

Would you know for MI flights, are their business class passengers also allowed to use the SKL at both terminals? On the Silkair website, it says the lounges they offer at SIN are the SATS premier lounge and SKL.

Comment

AFAIK, there is nothing stopping a J pax flying MI entering the SKLs at T2/T3. They might want to nudge you towards SATS but I would definitely go straight to the SKL. If anyone would like to reconfirm/correct me, go ahead...

Comment

According to Silk Air Lounge T & C's YES Silk air J pax eligible for SATS and SKL Lounges in both T2 and T3 - as Kyo posted they may attempt to point you thatta way but you are eligible to enter SKL.

Comment

Originally posted by chinhk View Post
            Hi everyone,

If I hold a business class ticket on a SQ flight to KUL, will I be able to use the SKL at Terminal 3. I know I should be using the one at Terminal 2 as my flight departs from that terminal.

Have been to the SKL at Terminal 2 many years ago (before they had a renovation) so I do not know if it has changed much since.
            Assuming the SKL at Terminal 3 caters for long haul SQ flights, I would have thought that it will be a nicer and better lounge of the two (with more seating areas and better food options)?
            As Kyo says you can use the SKL in T3. It is better than T2, which is another windowless SQ special, but not so much you should go much out of your way just to use it. The food and drink is the same.

Comment

Why the speculation about MI and SATS lounges? OP has an SQ J BP...

Comment

Because of his follow up post:
                Originally posted by chinhk View Post
                Would you know for MI flights, are their business class passengers also allowed to use the SKL at both terminals? On the Silkair website, it says the lounges they offer at SIN are the SATS premier lounge and SKL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Because of his follow up post:
                  Moi bad

Comment

Working...
                  X