Use of SKL when on codeshare flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of SKL when on codeshare flights

Hey guys. I'm going to be flying up to Penang on MI in J. If I take one of the SQ-codeshare flights like SQ5350, will I get access to SKL?

No. KF EG.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      No. KF EG.
      That's odd. Customer Service told me I can only use SATS Premier, even if its an SQ boarding pass, because I'll be on MI metal.

I was under the impression that anyone with a SQ boarding pass in J, whether or not its codeshare, can use SKL.

Anyway I realised I'll be coming down late from the office so I probably won't get time for any lounges. Thanks though

Comment

Sats Premier is the KF EG lounge

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          Sats Premier is the KF EG lounge
          Ah! Sorry, noob here I initially thought KF EG lounge refered to the dedicated one in T3

Comment

Ngggg.... Early this month, when I took MI226 on J, they let me use SKL J at T2....
            The ladies at SATS Lounge (the first place I went) told me now MI use SKL for their J pax... So there I went....
            And the lounge's dragon let me in....

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
              Ngggg.... Early this month, when I took MI226 on J, they let me use SKL J at T2....
              The ladies at SATS Lounge (the first place I went) told me now MI use SKL for their J pax... So there I went....
              I was travelling on MI on J to Medan recently and I can confirm that MI is using SKL for their J pax now.

So says their website as well.

Comment

Oh good that it has changed

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                  Originally posted by floppy View Post
                  I was travelling on MI on J to Medan recently and I can confirm that MI is using SKL for their J pax now.
                  tsk.. inconsistency on SQ/MI's part. They should be more clear about access.

I'd be quite annoyed if I show up at SKL and get rejected at the door.
                  Screw it... I'll just pass on their lounges they defend like its heaven or something

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                    ...noob here:reface:...
                    Um...hardly. You've been on here for QUITE some time.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                      Um...hardly. You've been on here for QUITE some time.
                      Yeap, been on this forum for sometime. But apart from thrice, I flew only Economy so I'm not very familiar with lounges and stuff

Comment

MI website lists SKL as available to MI J passengers in Changi.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                          MI website lists SKL as available to MI J passengers in Changi.
                          Ah yes.. They now reflect SATS and SKL. The latter wasn't there last week when I called.

Perhaps they mean pax can use either? That's how it appears since they didn't list any restrictions. Hopefully that's the case. It won't be pleasant if a pax appears at the door of either one and gets turned away.. or maybe it's just that I don't deal with rejection very well

Comment

Similar question, but as QPP on a *A codeshare (booked on SQ5752 operated by OZ). The OZ lounge in T2 is the SATS/KF G lounge. If I understand the rules correctly, that is the only lounge I would be entitled to use?
                            /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                              Similar question, but as QPP on a *A codeshare (booked on SQ5752 operated by OZ). The OZ lounge in T2 is the SATS/KF G lounge. If I understand the rules correctly, that is the only lounge I would be entitled to use?
                              If you are in J you can use the SKL.

Comment

Working...
                              X