[BKK] Question regarding TG lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BKK] Question regarding TG lounges

Travelling TG C Class LHR-BKK-SYD and back at end of month...

Am KF G with Sq....

Have a quick outbound (1.5 houors) stayover, but on way back, have 5 hours to kill..

would you guys reccomdend TG lounge or SKL ??

looking forward to hearing from you experts !!

Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

You have enough time to go lounge-hopping. For me, I have even managed to pop outside and go for a massage/dinner and come back to the airport in that timeframe (having a TG C BP ensures you'll have no problems fast-tracking through immigration). However if you do this you'll be liable for an extra 700 Thai Baht airport tax for going landside.

Depending on the time of the day you're going and your personal preference, I'd recommend visiting the TG C lounge first (only snacks here), then visiting the SKL for more substantial food (use the free internet if you need to), then if you want, lounge-hop to other TG lounges perhaps for a shower to refresh yourself before finally heading for the Royal Orchid Spa for a complimentary 30 minute massage of head/neck or foot massage before heading for your departure gate. The views of the tarmac are generally the best from the spa.

Enjoy BKK!

Comment

What Kyo said.

Five hours would be enough for me to head into town, definitely if the flight gets in earlier than that. But I do go through the city and the airport regularly so it makes it a bit easier I suppose.

From the SKL you are only a few minutes away from the large main TG Business Lounge and also the two on either side of the C Pier. You turn right out of the SKL and go right again for the main TG lounge or straight on for the C pier ones. I use the C pier lounges regularly as they never seem to be too busy and have tarmac views. Food isn't up to much in them though, SKL is slightly better for that.

Comment

Working...
      X