SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > KrisFlyer & PPS Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th May 2008, 11:41 AM   #11
inix
SQTalk PPS Club

Programs: KrisFlyer Elite Gold

I just confirmed with KF yesterday night. When we first get Elite Silver, what happens is that the qualification period is reset to the month that you first qualified.

Thus, to qualify to Elite Gold for the 1st time, we must then gather 50K miles, on top of the 25K miles which we just got to qualify for ES.

In essence, to hit Elite Gold, we need to first hit 25K Elite Miles, before getting another 50K for EG, which equates to 75K Miles within a period of 1 + 1 Qualifying year. Argh. I'm in the same situation as you, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to qualify for EG now.

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix
inix is offline   Reply With Quote