No announcement yet.

[MNL] SKL F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in the F side of this lounge yesterday. They have put some new furniture in there which makes it look a little less tired and worn. Had a quick look in the J side and they have done the same.

Food offerings a bit poor but still edible.

Not one of the best lounges in the SQ network, but a definite improvement, especially since they now have running water in the toilets! (this took over a year to fix).

J

Comment

Currently in the lounge...with the bathrooms in-op again. :/

Comment

Flying out of MNL in July. Usually I arrive to MNL airport early, though 2 years ago all the roads were flooded, and I ran up to the ticket counter 31 minutes before departure time(!) and was sitting in my seat in J in 17 minutes--through check-in, security, buying the airport tax, immigration, etc. Amazing SQ service there!
        That said, I will leave early again for the airport--assuming no problems, which you can never assume, I'll be early for the flight. How's the lounge in terms of food/drink? I'll be flying F.
        Thanks for any updates! The last one was 2 years ago, but I'm assuming not much has changed.

Comment

The F side of the lounge is closed for renovation. All pax are shoehorned into the Biz side, which is still as poor as ever. I assume it's next in line, although in MNL you can never tell

Comment

SQ will be using "Lounge One Fourteen" in T3 from 1 Sept. New SQ lounge available early 2015, apparently.

Comment

Sorry the photo is a bit dark. Is this what they call Lounge One Fourteen?

Comment

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post

Sorry the photo is a bit dark. Is this what they call Lounge One Fourteen?
                Yes it is...I've just posted a TR about the new T3 and temporary SQ lounge here.

Comment

Fun fact: the old T1 SKL is now the PAGSS Lounge. It's a Priority Pass lounge, but it seems to be primarily in use by KE.

Comment

Anyone been here recently? Is the SKL open yet?

Comment

Originally posted by chisquared View Post
                      Anyone been here recently? Is the SKL open yet?
                      Was there in May.... still the crappy boarded off area.... man... they need to improve the air conditioning...
                      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I just heard that the SQ lounge in Manila has just opened yesterday. Has anyone checked it out yet?

Comment

Some pictures of it from here:

http://www.rappler.com/business/indu...s-lounge-naia3

Comment

http://beta.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms...ris-lounge.jsp

Comment

Finally a decent lounge in Manila.

Comment

Working...
                              X