• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    If you are in J you can use the SKL.
    Great, thanks for the info!
    /Desert Traveller

Comment

Follow up, the lounge invite I received stated the SATS lounge. But I did get into the SKL without a raised eyebrow from the lounge dragon. She just scanned my BP and it came back green.

Made me wonder what actually gets you access. Are the SIN SKLs designated *A J lounges?
      /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
        Are the SIN SKLs designated *A J lounges?
        Yes they are, so anyone with a *A JCL BP departing SIN has access. It's somewhat buried in the fog of confusion over SQ's silly separation of PPS and KF Gold members and going to the trouble of building seperate lounges for each.

I know someone who uses the SKL in T2 when flying TG in JCL from T1.

Comment

I know someone who uses the SKL in T2 when flying TG in JCL from T1.
          Why wouldn't that certain someone use the SKL T3 J?

Almost fell into that category, save for the non-PPS bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Why wouldn't that certain someone use the SKL T3 J?
            Because he has been using the SKL since before T3 opened and is rather a creature of habit.

Comment

Sorry for digging up an old thread but flying UA in J recently I was specifically told that I couldn't use the SKL J and had to use the SATS lounge. Has there been some change in policy?
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Never used a UA BP to enter SKL in recent months, but there wasn't a problem previously.

However, even if SQ didn't want UA J pax to use the SKL, I don't think there is much they can do about it as they have to adhere to *A policies right? The excuse of the lounge being crowded wouldn't work at 5am.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                  Sorry for digging up an old thread but flying UA in J recently I was specifically told that I couldn't use the SKL J and had to use the SATS lounge.
                  Who told you that, a lounge dragon?. It's wrong, whoever said it.

Don't forget that dragons regularly try to persuade people to go elsewhere. A couple of weeks ago I was in the NZ lounge at BNE while waiting for my SQ flight to SIN. When I rolled up and showed my BP she said straight away 'You need to go the Singapore lounge at the other side'. I just said 'No thanks, I'd rather come in here.'. During my hour or so in there I heard her 'discourage' a number of other SQ pax who all turned around and went to the SKL. They do it at the SKL SYD to TG pax. It's not an SQ thing, more of a Lounge Dragon thing!.

Comment

Who told you that, a lounge dragon?. It's wrong, whoever said it.

Don't forget that dragons regularly try to persuade people to go elsewhere. A couple of weeks ago I was in the NZ lounge at BNE while waiting for my SQ flight to SIN. When I rolled up and showed my BP she said straight away 'You need to go the Singapore lounge at the other side'. I just said 'No thanks, I'd rather come in here.'. During my hour or so in there I heard her 'discourage' a number of other SQ pax who all turned around and went to the SKL. They do it at the SKL SYD to TG pax. It's not an SQ thing, more of a Lounge Dragon thing!.
                    Yepp, was told by the check-in staff and the LD. I asked if they recently changed the rules and was told "Nope, it has always been that way." Anyways it was a pretty early flight and I was a bit too hung-over to argue!
                    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
                    X