Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

Comment

• Hello leo, and what brings you here today?

Comment

• hi ^_^
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself to SQtalk. Some may know me from Flyertalk with the same handle. I work here in Singapore for an aviation company so will try and add some useful insight here and there on aircraft....

I also run www.flystaytravel.com a frequent flyer blog for those that fly SQ or MAS as well as general Asian travel.
          FlyStayTravel.com - Asian Based Travel and Frequent Flyer Blog

Comment

• Hi AddictedTraveller!

Comment

• Hi everyone!

Been a longtime stalker here, had never posted anything ever (I think)! Progressively being spoilt by just reading the trip reports here.

Just for the fun of it, I might want to post a TR for an overseas trip I did recently. Still trying to get the /img thingy to work - I think I am not allowed to post pictures because I'm a new user?

Testing here..

Looking forward to a more active participation in the forums, instead of quietly lurking in the shadows...

Sleepy

Comment

• Hi,

To post images you will need to host them on somewhere like flickr and then embed the image URL using the image button on the text editor. I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by VerySleepy View Post
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/126820...2/14982239920/

Looking forward to a more active participation in the forums, instead of quietly lurking in the shadows...

Sleepy
                  Hi VerySleepy, you're almost there ... you need to paste the link to your pic and it needs to end with .jpg . The link you gave above is for the webpage and not the pic. Furthermore, you need to give public access to the pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                    Hi VerySleepy, you're almost there ... you need to paste the link to your pic and it needs to end with .jpg . The link you gave above is for the webpage and not the pic. Furthermore, you need to give public access to the pic.
                    Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                    Hi,

To post images you will need to host them on somewhere like flickr and then embed the image URL using the image button on the text editor. I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere?

Thanks
                    Thanks guys! Wasn't familiar with Flickr - Found that I need to manually open each picture's 'All sizes download' page and copy the link from there..

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

Though I like to travel, I'm just only a "Super Deal" frequent flyer, so I don't have much miles.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I should have first introduced myself before I post something else here.

I am from Hong Kong originally, but I am working and living in Australia now, therefore commuting between 2 countries quite often.

Singapore Airlines is the designated airline so Changi is the 'interchange' for me each time I go back and fro!

Comment

• Hello

Hello all, my name is Jon, I'm new to this forum as well. I'm based in Singapore like many of you are. I've been registered since May last year but haven't been using it. This seems like a great community. Cheers, Jon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jn1 View Post
                            Hello all, my name is Jon, I'm new to this forum as well. I'm based in Singapore like many of you are. I've been registered since May last year but haven't been using it. This seems like a great community. Cheers, Jon.
                            Welcome!. Many people who join and don't post just use the board to search for information.

Comment

• Hello everyone! Joint the forum in 2010 but I don't recall introducing myself here. Singaporean based out of Singapore and love to fly SQ. Have been consuming a lot of information here, while producing very little for the forum. Problem is I always feel inadequate compared to the way many of the trip reports here are written, and pics taken. Certainly hope to bump into some of you at lounges.

Comment

• Originally posted by swissfondue View Post
                                Hello everyone! Joint the forum in 2010 but I don't recall introducing myself here. Singaporean based out of Singapore and love to fly SQ. Have been consuming a lot of information here, while producing very little for the forum. Problem is I always feel inadequate compared to the way many of the trip reports here are written, and pics taken. Certainly hope to bump into some of you at lounges.
                                Welcome!

Not to worry about at all. At one point, many of the people writing had no clue what they were saying either.
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X