Who's running SQTalk these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's running SQTalk these days?

I'm curious about who's running SQTalk today, the site is eight years old soon - has the founding team kept together?

Hello bjornstrom. Interesting question, actually.

From the original founding team a number are still around, but as I am sure you can imagine after eight years some have seen their circumstances change and some have just drifted. Others either don't fly much these days compared to before or some do but they don't fly SQ as much, which happened to a few after the destruction of the PPS programme a few years ago when some genius at SQ decided they had too many loyal/regular flyers. We also have others who are still around but don't, or rather can't, post as much as they now work for an airline.

As a rule it's a pretty easy place to manage these days (he says touching wood...), we have tended to shy away from allowing any advertising despite the odd approach, we have just about the right amount of traffic and the members are as a rule a rather friendly and hospitable bunch and get on rather well despite the international mix, so there is rarely any friction. Long may that continue.

Comment

It's a friendly dictatorship here

Comment

Apparently, Kyo+!
        HUGE AL

Comment

I'm still here

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            It's a friendly dictatorship here
            We need to add a like button though!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              I'm still here
              HUGE AL

Comment

Am still here as well , even though work commitments mean I have to check in here less than before.

Comment

As am I.

As alluded to above, work's social media policy means I can't/shouldn't post as much as I'd like to.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                  X