• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC's Elite Travellers Programme

Any idea how to become a member?

http://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_1_4_S5/c...ller/index.htm
    visit my blog

Using my open investigative services via Google, there's not much chatter about the card - from what I can gather - or should I say what Google can provide me with - is that it's relative to your spending habits with HSBC credit cards circa $SGD1,000 per month to be eligible to receive an invite.

Comment

I was hinting at it a little in the other thread...... http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6511

As far as I understand there are two option. 1) Be a Platinum Credit Card holder and 2) be a Premier Account holder. The Premier Account comes with the World Mastercard, which i think you mentioned yourself gave you access to JetQuay etc.?

Anyway, my understanding is that if you have a Platinum Credit Card you need to spend (unconfirmed) S$2,000 per month to allow access to all the services. If you have a Premier Account you still need at least one transaction per month on the credit card but there is no minimum spend.

After that, at the moment it costs S$90 to join and at the moment that is a one time payment, not annual....... though later if the response is good i expect it to become annual.

If you have either the Platinum Credit Card or a Premier Account I can give you the number to call. If there is any other ways to get, then I have to say I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
        ...and 2) be a Premier Account holder. The Premier Account comes with the World Mastercard, which i think you mentioned yourself gave you access to JetQuay etc.?
        Seriously?! Can you cite your reference? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post

Umm........ Me, looking at the card right now!

Comment

HSBC was offering this to me as a tag-along with the Premier MasterCard.

Based on a recent discussion with the telemarketeer, I was told the following

(a) Min spend is S$2,000 in any month. There is no penalty if your spend is less than $2K, but the minimum spend of $2K is required to book the Elite Travel Service. Upon meeting the required spend of $2K you can call the HSBC’s Elite Travellers hotline to book your choice of Elite Travel Serivice immediately. Spending in excess of $2K in a month cannot be rolled over or credited to subsequent months.

(b) Booking of the Elite Travel Service can be made 14 days in advance and with a minimum of 3 working days advance notice.

(c) They have a 1-way limo to airport. However, you need to book at least 3 working days in advance. You can choose your pick up location as either home or office. It is not available for Airport-> Home/Work. There are some situations that surcharges or cancellation fee may be imposed.

(d) Jetquay can be used for either your departure and arrival at Changi Airport. It is complimentary for the first 2 guests. S$50 per guest from the 3rd guest onwards. Buggy service is included. Booking of the JQ can be made 14 days in advance and with a minimum of 3 working days advance notice. Surcharges will be imposed for last minute changes with less than 30 minutes notice and for no-show.

(e) Meet & Greet is available at 40 key asia cities. They were not prepared to disclose names of those cities. This service is valid for both departure and arrival at all 40 cities. Booking of the M&G service can be made 14 days in advance and with a minimum of 3 working days advance notice. Surcharges will be imposed for last minute changes with less than 48 hours notice and for no-show.

(f) Lounges in Asia are partner lounges (not HSBC lounges). They include
            Singapore: T1, T2, T3
            China: Beijing BC, Beijing FC,
            Hong Kong
            India: Hyderabad, Mumbai
            Indonesia: Bali, Jakarta, Surabaya,
            Japan: Tokyo Narita
            Korea: Seoul,
            Macau
            Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru,
            Thailand: Bangkok
            The Phillipines: Manilia
            Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh
            Booking of the lounge can be made 14 days in advance and with a minimum of 3 working days advance notice. Surcharges will be imposed for last minute changes with less than 48 hours notice and for no-show. Complimentary for one other guest

Comment

Umm........ Me, looking at the card right now!

Is it for SIN issued cardholders only? Just wondering because I have the US issued one.

Comment

Haha..... in terms of Elite Travellers promotion yes, most likely, but a Premier MasterCard even issued in the US is classed as a 'World' card so I think that is true all over the place.

With the US card you'll get access to some lounges worldwide but other than that, I don't know.

Comment

Haha..... in terms of Elite Travellers promotion yes, most likely, but a Premier MasterCard even issued in the US is classed as a 'World' card so I think that is true all over the place.

With the US card you'll get access to some lounges worldwide but other than that, I don't know.
                  I need to have a little chat with my advisor then!

Comment

Yes the privi come from Master Card for the World Card holder not from the Bank. I have accessed to the JetQuay using CIMB World MasterCard
                    visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                      Yes the privi come from Master Card for the World Card holder not from the Bank. I have accessed to the JetQuay using CIMB World MasterCard

Actually not in this case..... because in SG the Elite Traveller Program is also open to Platinum card holders of HSBC as well, which is a Visa.

I think each bank is negotiating separately, escpecially those not already tied up with a lounge in Singapore, such as Premium.

Comment

Wow! I am holding the HSBC Platinum Card and bought a lot of HSBC points very recently - and today I am having the invitation to the Elite Travellers Card in the mail...

No mentioning of a minimum monthly spend and no word of how to requalify. But obviously unlimited access to one-way airport transfer and JetQuay check-in...

That's very very nice :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                          Wow! I am holding the HSBC Platinum Card and bought a lot of HSBC points very recently - and today I am having the invitation to the Elite Travellers Card in the mail...

No mentioning of a minimum monthly spend and no word of how to requalify. But obviously unlimited access to one-way airport transfer and JetQuay check-in...

That's very very nice :-)
                          nice! mind sharing roughly how much you spent?

Comment

Is it for SIN issued cardholders only? Just wondering because I have the US issued one.
                            Yes all cards need to be issued in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                              Yes all cards need to be issued in Singapore.
                              Oh well worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X