Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westin KL - 50% discount off Best Available Rate in April 2008

This just in...

Escape to The Westin Kuala Lumpur with a 50% discount off, based on our Best Available Rate.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin...836035_ahbb_ap
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Just got it in my inbox. Wished I could have used it. I enjoyed my suite at the Westin in Feb 08. Real nice.

Comment

If only it worked in May...

Comment

Thanks. Not bad rates, but the LM is still cheaper.

Comment

Tried plugging a few dates for Apr, but it keeps telling me the rates are not available?

Comment

50% off BAR are only for Exec Club rooms. According to the email - Rates starting from RM795++ per room per night (price displayed is prior to discount)

Not a big saving if you have SPG Plat as you would usually get a club room/suite.
            Current best rate is RM$405++.

If you were to take up the starwood privilege program, you'll get 2 x RM$250nett/night @ westin KL, 1 free night @ Le Meridien / Hotel imperial, 3 x RM$50 off stay + a whole lot of dining vouchers, 50% off dining and 10% off BAR year round at most SPG properties in asia for RM$599.

Comment

I should read and post the entire email in future....
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
              X