Amenity Kit : SQ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I did not see the ladies kit yet.
    I thought the trend now is to have the pouch handle like that? Hmmm better go window shopping next time to see what's in the men's goodies!

Comment

The men's and ladies' pouches are identical, just different in colors.
      If you turn the handle up then flip it, you get yourself a mini women's bag.

Comment

Thanks! What's in ladies kit? I am sure it's not pour homme.

Comment

They are the same contents minus the razor & a Ferragamo F ladies EDT in place of men's one.

Comment

Oooh the R kit looks so nice!

Comment

Can the Ferragamo lip balm and hand/body lotion that comes in SQ F kits these days be purchased anywhere? I've looked in the KrisShop Duty Free catalog but didn't see any SF products. Haven't tried a Ferragamo store or a department store yet. I might like to get the hand lotion.

Comment

Don't know if it's old stock but there was a mixture of the current gold color pajamas and some that were brown with black trim. Both came in the same color bag so not possible to identify from the exterior.

This was on SQ 638 and 637 this week.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                  wow, gotta get one of those bvlgari ones... any other airlines out there other than TG providing bvlgari?
                  9w used to - not sure if they still do. (Don't fly them internationally very often...just did it using my miles for my family recently, which was a pure comedy of errors....but that's their FF dept falling on their face!)

They also sent out their platinum members Bvlgari cologne as a gift last year - a nice touch!
                  Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; 19 March 2008, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
                    Don't know if it's old stock but there was a mixture of the current gold color pajamas and some that were brown with black trim. Both came in the same color bag so not possible to identify from the exterior.

This was on SQ 638 and 637 this week.
                    I have seen the new color now.
                    For medium size, I got the old mustard/tan color.
                    But other pax who chose L or XL, they were showing dark brown like th ecolour of the pouch for the PJ itself. Will try to get the L size for my next flight.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                      I have seen the new color now.
                      For medium size, I got the old mustard/tan color.
                      But other pax who chose L or XL, they were showing dark brown like th ecolour of the pouch for the PJ itself. Will try to get the L size for my next flight.

I don't think there is any correlation between size and color of the PJ. I guess it's like a present, you don't know until you open it up

Comment

Originally posted by kluau88 View Post

I don't think there is any correlation between size and color of the PJ. I guess it's like a present, you don't know until you open it up
                        I talked the crew. They said that probably SQ has more stock on M size. Thus, still loads the tan/mustard color for M, but dark brown for the rest. No need to wait till open it up. You can peek inside.

Comment

I've had a couple of pairs of the new dark ones this month.

Comment

Are they generally amenable to the idea of giving you an extra amenity kit (especially with a pleading puppy-face), on a next-to-empty flight? I'd love to get a female one for my sister on an upcoming SIN-ICN in F, but not so much that I'd choose the female one if I was only allowed one!

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                              Are they generally amenable to the idea of giving you an extra amenity kit (especially with a pleading puppy-face), on a next-to-empty flight? I'd love to get a female one for my sister on an upcoming SIN-ICN in F, but not so much that I'd choose the female one if I was only allowed one!
                              SIN-ICN you plan to take is which one? SQ 16 SIN-ICN is a day flight, and no PJs nor amenity kits.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                                usually they only load the amenity kits corresponding to the number of passengers. therefore, even all of the begging in the world doesn't really help because they don't have them to give out.

Comment

Working...
                                X