Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAL Global Club as OW FFP -- anyone who can read Japanese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd presumably consider JL on certain other choice routes also if I had status, including longhaul or even domestic within Japan, seeing as I think Japan is a two-three time a year destination for me (normally holidays).

Thinking of all the reasons that Status affords, rather than Op-Ups, which are not certain.

The cutout of the JL girl is in that photo... no CX girl.

I have no idea what lies inside, but once I reach 11,500 FLY-ON points, that's an upgrade to Biz on SIN-KUL-SIN right there!

(Which is another consideration as that's two FLY-ON J redemptions in the run for 50 flights)

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this topic - I never knew people were this keen on JL and this tiny short run...

Comment

Resurrecting this thread again...

Bad news... JAL is canning JL721/722 next year

Comment

There goes my plan for cheap KUL runs...

Comment

JGC CLUB-A Credit Card

Was researching this for a friend of mine in Japan to figure out is getting one of these credit cards:

https://www.jal.co.jp/en/jalmile/jgc.html

is all you need to have lifetime OW Sapphire status (an improvement from when this thread was started). The wording on JAL's website and TOF's JL FAQs is definitely not the best in vetting this out.
          HUGE AL

Comment

I have eligible flights credited to JL for next year and am close to JMB Sapphire status. Looking forward to join JGC and see what it entails.
            Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

I've reached JMB Sapphire status and now waiting for the welcome package + membership card.

Comment

Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
                I've reached JMB Sapphire status and now waiting for the welcome package + membership card.
                JMB Sapphire Card received and faxed in my application for JAL Global Club (JGC). Account now reflects JGC status, cool!

Comment

JMB Sapphire Card received and faxed in my application for JAL Global Club (JGC). Account now reflects JGC status, cool!
                  JGC Sapphire Card received, they will send a personalized luggage tag in due time as well.

Comment

JGC Sapphire Card received, they will send a personalized luggage tag in due time as well.
                    Personalized luggage tag received, so it takes about 2 months plus. It's very sturdy, what a beauty too. Will put it on my handcarry or personal bags since you only get 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X