No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SMP performed her Second Flight last Thursday. CAF this week and Delivery Flight by the end of the week or early the following week looks a possibility.

Comment

• Looks like MSN216, SQ #22, will be the first ULR

https://sites.google.com/site/a350xw...roduction-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
        Looks like MSN216, SQ #22, will be the first ULR

https://sites.google.com/site/a350xw...roduction-list
        How can you tell for sure? The list goes up to SMT and all other regs TBD.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          How can you tell for sure? The list goes up to SMT and all other regs TBD.
          If you scroll to the extreme right columns, it says "1st SIA A350-900ULR"

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
            9V-SMP performed her Second Flight last Thursday. CAF this week and Delivery Flight by the end of the week or early the following week looks a possibility.

BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by 76er View Post
              That has been the talk for awhile, nothing official at the moment. We can only be sure when the official announcement is made and when we see pictures of the aircraft, most likely with a registration that will be different from the current SM* series. Before SMA came of the paint hanger, there was unofficial talk that it would be SUA. This was obviously not the case when SMA emerged from the paint hanger. So only time will tell which msn will be the first ULR.

Comment

• Originally posted by 76er View Post
                Oh I see. Sounds like it can very well be a different series, certainly will not be SM* that's for sure. Apologies for not seeing it earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  Oh I see. Sounds like it can very well be a different series, certainly will not be SM* that's for sure. Apologies for not seeing it earlier.
                  Maybe 9V-SGF, G, H, I, J, K, L

Comment

• We might be able to tell by the windows maybe? As it is a different configuration some of them might be plugged that are not on the others?

Comment

• Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
                      Maybe 9V-SGF, G, H, I, J, K, L
                      Haha, nice the SG* series did cross my mind, but I am sure the next tranche of regional 359's (after SM*) could be SP* since that was used on the 744's. But we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

• 9V-SMQ (SQ#17) has completed her First Flight. Delivery is scheduled in August.

9V-SMP (SQ#16) is awaiting her 1st CAF and should be delivered at the end of this month.

9V-SMR (SQ#18) is undergoing cabin fitting and could roll out later this month. Delivery is most likely in September.

9V-SMS (SQ#19) is currently undergoing final assembly while parts for 9V-SMT (SQ#20) are currently arriving in Toulouse.

If speculation is correct, these are the last of the 1st tranche of long range A350s for SQ. The Regional A350s will start with #21?

Last edited by SQKevin; 18 July 2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                          That has been the talk for awhile, nothing official at the moment. We can only be sure when the official announcement is made and when we see pictures of the aircraft, most likely with a registration that will be different from the current SM* series. Before SMA came of the paint hanger, there was unofficial talk that it would be SUA. This was obviously not the case when SMA emerged from the paint hanger. So only time will tell which msn will be the first ULR.
                          Perhaps the SU* series are reserved for the ULR after all - agree with you speculate is all we can do until we see the birds emerge with final registrations .

Comment

• I have heard a rumour that SQ are not going to configure any of the A350's to regional anymore. Apparently This is the reason for retaining the 772's and ordering more 787-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                              I have heard a rumour that SQ are not going to configure any of the A350's to regional anymore. Apparently This is the reason for retaining the 772's and ordering more 787-10.
                              That's an awful lot of long haul A350s if that be the case!

I'm not discounting what you are suggesting may be rumoured because there's definitely something that just doesn't add up when SVB gets a refreshed interior. My mind boggles though as to what they would do with around 60 A359s if none are destined for regional routes. Another round of new destinations?

Comment

• Or perhaps the 1st tranche of A359s will be moved on for the 2nd tranche? Possibly 2x batches of 30 A359s in long haul? Though that is still quite a number given the 777X order.

Comment

Working...
                                X