X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Advice for EVA Air Meals?

Flight No:BR0392 SGN-TPEValid until:2/28/2014
    Lunch Meals
    Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Onion Black Pepper Sauce,Mixed Vegetables,Fried Potato Wedge with Parsley
    Pan Fried Marinated Basa Fish in Thang Long Style serve with Vegetables and Rice Noodles
    Stir Fried Chicken with Sha Cha Sauce serve with Mixed Vegetables and Stir Fried Rice
    *Stir Fried Prawn And Fish Ball in Kung Pao Style serve with Vegetables and Egg Noodles
    *Rib Eye Beef with Onion and Garlic Sauce serve with Vegetables and Egg Fried Rice with Ham
    *Steamed Custard Minced Pork Cake Topped with Spring Onion Slice,Vegetables and Steamed Rice
    *Wok Fried Prawn with Salted Egg Sauce serve with Steamed Rice with Carrot and Green Bean

Flight No:BR0020 TPE-GUMValid until:2/28/2014
    Supper Meals
    Pan Seared Grouper Fillet with Basil Cream Sauce,Butter Mixed Vegetables and Linguini with Olive Oil
    Golden Fried Chicken Coated with Almond Flakes with Spicy Sweet Sour Lemon Grass Sauce,Mixed Vegetables and Egg Fried Rice with Scallion
    Dim Sum Selection-Char Siew Chung Fun,Crab Meat Ball with Corn Kernels,Pan Fried Savoury Turnip Cake
    *Braised Pork Spare Rib with Preserved Vegetable Served with Egg Fried Rice with Chopped Scallion and Mixed Vegetable
    *Wok Fried Garoupa Fillet with Crab Roe Superior Sauce with Stir Fried Shanghai Noodles and Mixed Vegetable
    *Golden Fried Shrimp with Asian Spices Crumble with Egg Fried Rice with Scallion and Mixed Vegatable
    *Roasted Garlic Flavoured Assorted Vegetables and Asparagus Bundle with Spaghetti
    *Sauteed Scallop and Prawn with Herb Cream Sauce serve with Charcoal Noodles Tossed with Olive Oil and Buttered Vegetable
    *Meal service not required

Flight No:BR2131 KIX-TPEValid until:2/28/2014
    Light Meal Meals
    Sauteed Chicken with Tomato Balsamico Sauce Puttanesca Style Served with Tagliatelle and Vegetable
    Salmon Fukusayaki Served with Vegetable and Steamed Rice
    \"Din Tai Fung\" Stewed Beef Shank with Noodle Soup
    *Grilled Seabass Spicy Miso Japanese Style
    *Pan Seared Beef Fillet with Bearnaise Sauce
    *Fritter Prawn wtih Chili Sauce
    Meal service not required
    *Meal service not required

Flight No:BR0391 TPE-SGNValid until:2/28/2014
    Light Meal Meals
    Pan Fried Beef Fillet with Rosemary Dijon Mustard Sauce,Butter Mixed Vegetables,Gratin Red Skin Potato with Cheese
    Braised Chicken and Sea Cucumber with Scallion and Ginger,Mixed Vegetables,Egg Noodle
    Wok Fried Seafood with Diced Onion, Capsicum and Pineapple in Sweet and Sour Sauce,Mixed Vegetables,Steamed Rice
    *Steamed Sticky Rice with Scallop Wrapped in Lotus Leaf

I would probably eat most of it

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      I would probably eat most of it
      Yeah, but i'm not sure they will give me one of each.

Comment

Try your best!

Comment

Working...
        X